Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hurrah to Misty!!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hey there Misty Jackson!

Long time no talk,I just wanna say,that you are only four posts away from 500 posts!So congrats milady!Not much I can say!
You're beyond awesome!And Blessings and Giggles on you!

*Ginormous Felix Hug*

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
this truly be something special I congratulate ye me dear Misty on yer great achievement I speak fer all us pirates to say we be proud of ye, so keep up the great work, and also when ye be at a tavern first round of yum be on me, "put it on me tab".

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yes, a big CONGRATS to you Misty for all of your wonderful posting and contributions to the boards. I always enjoy what you have to share and after reading your offerings, I so many times come away with either a smile, a few chuckles, shaking my head in pleasant approval, scratching my head because you presented to me something insightful to ponder or even doing all of them at once! It sure is nice having you posting along side us on the boards

Great job and keep up the wonderful posting Misty!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What can I say but to echo the praises of others here? Misty, you're amazing, funny and kind, I'm privileged to know you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well it appears that congratulations are in order for Captain Misty Jackson. The Marauders became a better band of scallywags the day you blew in here and started your wonderful posts that varied in hilarity, puns, great tips and staunch defenders and assisting of each and every one of these Message Board Marauders that have benefited from your contributions. Well done and please have some Yum Carrot cake and enjoy your fine achievement.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Me and my big mouth. Thank you all so much for your kind words! I truly enjoy posting here alongside every one of you, and I am so glad that I stumbled upon the message boards. It has been a fantastic journey, and I can't wait to see what's next. Guess it's time to pick up and don that dusty ol' captain's hat of me mum's and keep sailing on through the Skyways of the Pirate101 Forums. Thank you all again!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Me and my big mouth. Thank you all so much for your kind words! I truly enjoy posting here alongside every one of you, and I am so glad that I stumbled upon the message boards. It has been a fantastic journey, and I can't wait to see what's next. Guess it's time to pick up and don that dusty ol' captain's hat of me mum's and keep sailing on through the Skyways of the Pirate101 Forums. Thank you all again!
This post is older than our conversation.

Misty ''practically begged'' me to throw her a party.

So guys,contain all that enthusiasm,as I wanna throw a party, next week,on Saturday,the 6th of December!

Now...where to party?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
The Hoodoo Master on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
This post is older than our conversation.

Misty ''practically begged'' me to throw her a party.

So guys,contain all that enthusiasm,as I wanna throw a party, next week,on Saturday,the 6th of December!

Now...where to party?
Well, that's easy. We party... in a Vortex! I mean, that's so original, isn't it? More specifically, Trafalgar Vortex, because that's where she got Rooke's Bulwark while helping me with the quest! TY so much Misty! Never would have made it to Aquila without ya! Or Mooshu, or Marleybone!

*Bigger than The Hoodoo Master's Ginormous Felix Hug Fearless Hug* And may the Seraphs heal you, the Sentinels protect you, and the Shrikes stay away from you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GBalance101 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, that's easy. We party... in a Vortex! I mean, that's so original, isn't it? More specifically, Trafalgar Vortex, because that's where she got Rooke's Bulwark while helping me with the quest! TY so much Misty! Never would have made it to Aquila without ya! Or Mooshu, or Marleybone!

*Bigger than The Hoodoo Master's Ginormous Felix Hug Fearless Hug* And may the Seraphs heal you, the Sentinels protect you, and the Shrikes stay away from you!
one problem with that, you have to be a group member to enter together, and how many are allowed in a group? Great idea but not feasible. May I make an alternate suggestion? How about the Admiralty Foyer?
Or since some marauder's memberships have expired, and they may want to celebrate also, what about Xol Akmul?

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Congratulations, Misty. You have achieved 500 posts and a bit over. Now, your goal, if you want to, is 1000 post. Are there any ideas of what we might give her now at this point of time, and when she reaches 1000 posts?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
one problem with that, you have to be a group member to enter together, and how many are allowed in a group? Great idea but not feasible. May I make an alternate suggestion? How about the Admiralty Foyer?
Or since some marauder's memberships have expired, and they may want to celebrate also, what about Xol Akmul?
I believe more than four can enter the Trafalgar Vortex since it is technically a dungeon and not a vortex. I will have to check this. But anywhere is fine with me and I am sure other Marauders as well. Somewhere in the Free to Play areas would be best considering our friend Jack Nightingale is currently without a membership. What about we take over Avery's office? Just be sure not to knock anything over...

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Many thanks and you're welcome! Always happy to help out a pirate in need.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Practical Gorman W... on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations, Misty. You have achieved 500 posts and a bit over. Now, your goal, if you want to, is 1000 post. Are there any ideas of what we might give her now at this point of time, and when she reaches 1000 posts?
Don't you worry...I have my plans.

(No seriously,remember back when Anecorbie got 1000 yarrs?)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

Glad to see you posting here again!

And glad to see your appreciation of me and Misty(yes,I know he didn't mention me,but I know that he knows that I helped just as much.And as you can see,I know he knows.And I also know that now he knows that I know that he knows and I do too know...ye know?)

And no one beats my hugs!

Blessings and giggles on you!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Well...a vortex can be entered by the number of players in one group,but only four can fight each battle at a time.So...what are we supposed to do?Just wait until the others are done fighting?That isn't as fun.

If the party is in Xol Akmul,I vote it be on that Crystal Skull pedestal place thingy.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
I believe more than four can enter the Trafalgar Vortex since it is technically a dungeon and not a vortex. I will have to check this. But anywhere is fine with me and I am sure other Marauders as well. Somewhere in the Free to Play areas would be best considering our friend Jack Nightingale is currently without a membership. What about we take over Avery's office? Just be sure not to knock anything over...
Avery's office?

So,wait a moment.You're expecting Avery,a famous pirate who's very name associates me to avaricious,to have a bunch of marauding pirates,in his office,the same office,that is filled with tons of treasures he has acquired in all his days of piracy?And if(for some reason) he doesn't agree with us,you think I should use some mind control Hoodoo Mesmerism on him?

Sure.Not a problem.Hoodoo Master and all.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Popping in to say congratulations, Misty. Keep up the posting! I'd give you a yum cake but I gave my last one to Chrissy, and my companions just keep eating any more that I make.

Clever Sam Jones

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
when i go to the party i will most likely be a member so i can go anywhere. just need to know time and a set date.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Aye!

501 Congratulations to Foggy- I mean Misty "Dragon" Jackson! You have surpassed many over a short course of time, and for that you should be thankful! *Glares at background*

A Thanksgiving joke aside, well done, Misty, for reaching the rank of Captain.

*Yells to editor* It is Captain, right?! Because with so many "Chrissy Expansions," it's hard to keep track of them all!

Yes. It's Captain. Hurrah for Misty!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Hats off to my good friend Misty! May the next 500 bring continued joy.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Glad to see you posting here again!

And glad to see your appreciation of me and Misty(yes,I know he didn't mention me,but I know that he knows that I helped just as much.And as you can see,I know he knows.And I also know that now he knows that I know that he knows and I do too know...ye know?)

And no one beats my hugs!

Blessings and giggles on you!
"And no one beats my hugs!" EXCUSE ME

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Oh, Cap'n..."
"I'm not here, I went south for the winter."
"This won't take long."
"Neither do my dreams with you guys around."
"It's your own fault. If you didn't fight us, this would've been over already."
"A likely story."
"Is he in here?"
"Yeah, come on in."
"In here everyone!"
"Ouch, that used to be my rib cage."
"Sorry, Captain, my Captain."
"Ki-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!"
"Was that truly necessary?"
"Peanuts, get'cher peanuts here!"
"Are you going to eat those peanuts, Cap'n"
"No, help yerself."
"Bring in the extra table and chairs."
"Is someone going to tell me what's going on, or can I fall back asleep?"
"No time now, Cap'n."
"Oh no, the parrot got loose."
"Who's a pretty boy, then, squawk."
"ME!!"
"No, me!"
"Me, me, me!"
"Don't look at me."
"Um, I hate to disturb you all, but is there a point to all this?"
"Of course there is, Captain. Don't be ridiculolus."
"Sorry, I don't know what came over me."
"Put it down over here, oww, that's my foot!"
"You have a pegleg, you idiot."
"Well, it would've smashed my foot if I still had that one."
"Has it ever occurred to any of you that when I put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out, it means do not disturb?"
"A bit more to the left, that's right. No, I said left, right?"
"Where ye goin', Cap'n?"
"I just thought I'd go down to the bilgehold where it's quiet. You all just carry on amongst yourselves."
"What about Misty, then?"
"What about Misty?"
"Didn't anyone tell the Cap'n we was having a party fer Misty?"
"Oops, must've fergot. Cap'n, we're having a party for Misty."
"I can see that."
"Do ye want to come?"
"I guess I have nothing better to do. Like sleep."
"Don'tcha want to say somethin' to her then?"

"Yay, Misty!"

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Sam Underhill on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
"Oh, Cap'n..."
"This won't take long."
"A likely story."
"Is he in here?"
"Yeah, come on in."
"In here everyone!"
"No, help yerself."
"No time now, Cap'n."
"ME!!"
"No, me!"
"Me, me, me!"
"Don't look at me."
"Has it ever occurred to any of you that when I put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out, it means do not disturb?"
"Where ye goin', Cap'n?"
"I just thought I'd go down to the bilgehold where it's quiet. You all just carry on amongst yourselves."
"What about Misty?"
"I can see that."
"Do ye want to come?"

"Yay, Misty!"
Thank you, thank you Sam! That was magnificent! I hope the laughter echoing through my house doesn't disturb anyone. Simply amazing, as always.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
"Oh, Cap'n..."
"This won't take long."
"A likely story."
"Is he in here?"
"Yeah, come on in."
"In here everyone!"
"No, help yerself."
"No time now, Cap'n."
"ME!!"
"No, me!"
"Me, me, me!"
"Don't look at me."
"Where ye goin', Cap'n?"
"What about Misty?"
"I can see that."
"Do ye want to come?"

"Yay, Misty!"
LOL Sam I don't know who to feel sorrier for, you or your crew. Either way the silly zanies that the whole gang come up with are always beyond priceless. You indeed have a gift and you use it well.
We promise to keep topping our accomplishments if you will continue to delight us with such superbly crafted Underhilling.