Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Avery will fight!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I was waiting for the test realm to load and saw something that caught my eye. There were fighting animations for not only Avery, but also his bird!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
It would be cool to see Avery in combat, especially his bird

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Probably just a fanciful painting he commissioned someone to paint. Why should he risk his neck when he has an inexhaustible supply of orphan kids to do his dirty work?!

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
WOW, this is pretty exciting- not only to me but I'm sure to Avery other pirate out there as well!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unless Ki has an idle, walk and fighting animations for every important NPC. Not necessarily for use.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
If it is saying Avery now has attack animations, it would seem our old man is going to be key in some sort of battle.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'd like to see ol' Captain Avery battle sometime too.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again,I want Capt Avery as an ally in a fight,but certainly not an opponent.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
When enemies get hit by Avery, it's going to be a pain in the neck!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Unless Ki has an idle, walk and fighting animations for every important NPC. Not necessarily for use.
You all remember the running NPC bug, right? Maybe Avery will be participating in a marathon. Perhaps KI will give us Avery as an ally later in the story. That would be fun.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Sorry about that! It was just a hyped-up fan boy moment!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I love the idea that we might have to defend SI from an Armada attack, in such a case it would be cool if we had Avery as an ally. I just didn't want everyone to get their hopes up.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
I was waiting for the test realm to load and saw something that caught my eye. There were fighting animations for not only Avery, but also his bird!
WHAT? AWESOME! I can't wait to see that! I wonder what his class is, probably :D

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
I sure would like to see ol' avery bring his sword down on someones skull, XD

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Why not have the class trainers join in the fight, too? They do serve as class trainers for each class right now, but their roles in the main storyline should be more expanded & involved in it one day, because, knowing this, they would be willing to risk their lives with Avery's to protect Skull Island, no matter what the cost. No doubt they may have character developments on their own someday & their roles may serve even more in the very last battle against the Armada to come before we storm in and stop Supreme Commander Kane himself. Think of this.

I would say that the presumed epic large-scale attack from the Armada may be reserved for a very unexpected surprise plot twist in a later Chapter in a later Book in the main storyline, precisely at the moment where the El Dorado Map hunt is reaching to a fever pitch before the hunt's closure gets nearer.