Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Avery working with the Armada

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Ever since you've met Captain Avery, he's cheated you. Who's to say that he's doing the same with Marco Pollo's map? What if Avery truly intends to turn the completed map over to the Armada? This would explain why he has been so helpful and supportive of us regarding the finding of the map pieces.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
Ever since you've met Captain Avery, he's cheated you. Who's to say that he's doing the same with Marco Pollo's map? What if Avery truly intends to turn the completed map over to the Armada? This would explain why he has been so helpful and supportive of us regarding the finding of the map pieces.
This is a very interesting hypothesis, except for one important fact: Avery was the one who warned us of the danger posed by the Armada and if he just wanted the pieces of the map, all he had to do was ask us to give him the pieces we collected.
Of course, I don't discount the possibility of Avery trying to grab the pieces for himself after we've finished the hard work!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Hmm, interesting theory. I hope his days of cheating our pirate are over but he knows? Pirates are known to play fair...

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
My mind has been blown to bits. This is a huge twist on things. This now makes me question Avery. Dun dun dun!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
But seeing as Valencia is our next location and we will be telling Avery how to defeat Kane, I think he's just a Pirate and not working with The Armada or if he was, maybe he's using us to take The Armada out of his way?