Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Batacuda Promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
A Batacuda... Very smart, strong and fast. i think it is time that he should get 4 promos. so this is the template i want you guys to do it like.
Name: Batacuda
Promo name: Batacuda warlord
Abilities and powers: idk maybe summon a ice warlord from wizard or something?
Promo Quest: He is very angry that a new leader replaced him, though we have to translate it from one of the 7 in tumble weed (a magnifisant 7 that is NOT your companion) shows you a puppet show (PS) About the famous translator that is trapped with the armada and you have to defeat them, translate, showdown at cutthroat were the fish leader (jajo or something) migrates to and cutthroats die, battle, armada capture you and bring you to the erebus, ALL ARMADA BOSSES FIGHT AND YOUR BATACUDA HELPS TO DEFEAT THE BOSSES!
Now info about the newly promoted batacuda!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR GREAT IDEAS

Merciful omar armstrong level 65!
Smart omar armstrong level 3

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I like the idea of the promotion but I don't like the new name. The batacuda is a wild animal so it shouldn't be called a warlord. I would call it something like "Wild Batacuda".

Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
Duke of Westminste... on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
I like the idea of the promotion but I don't like the new name. The batacuda is a wild animal so it shouldn't be called a warlord. I would call it something like "Wild Batacuda".
good opinion! but does ANYONE now how to draw a promotion for batacuda with armour on it? and btw also make a idea for a flying fish companion for witchdoctors, thanks for the idea!

swashbuckler hk OUT!