Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oi! No talking directly to the boss!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
(If you haven't checked the P101 video that was just recently posted on their twitter, you should)

Where is the location of this video?

Personally, I believe that it is in Skull Island. Why? Well, you can hear the Skull Island theme in the background. There are several places on Skull Island (the on actual island, I mean, not the world itself) that I know of that could possibly be the location:
  • Leeward Cave (which is located above Skull Island Town near Red Hook Cave)
  • Tinkney's Warehouse (located next to the Kraken Skulls Tavern, but it is unlikely that this is the place)
  • the cave under Avery's private dock (at Skull Island Docks next to the life fountain)
  • or any random caves in Skull Island (or anywhere for that matter)
Leeward Cave and the cave (under the private dock) are probably the most likely of my guesses if the location is really on Skull Island.

Is it a main quest or a side quest (maybe a new world)?

It could possibly tie into Avery's plan to get us back into Valencia, something about our parents, a really awesome main plot, or just a side quest.

In my one discussions about future worlds the very wise anecorbie brought up the idea of P101 exclusive worlds which is an awesome idea. However, I do not think that this is a new world, but possibly an expansion (or KI using what they have made already).

What do you think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
(If you haven't checked the P101 video that was just recently posted on their twitter, you should)

Where is the location of this video?

Personally, I believe that it is in Skull Island. Why? Well, you can hear the Skull Island theme in the background. There are several places on Skull Island (the on actual island, I mean, not the world itself) that I know of that could possibly be the location:
  • Leeward Cave (which is located above Skull Island Town near Red Hook Cave)
  • Tinkney's Warehouse (located next to the Kraken Skulls Tavern, but it is unlikely that this is the place)
  • the cave under Avery's private dock (at Skull Island Docks next to the life fountain)
  • or any random caves in Skull Island (or anywhere for that matter)
Leeward Cave and the cave (under the private dock) are probably the most likely of my guesses if the location is really on Skull Island.

Is it a main quest or a side quest (maybe a new world)?

It could possibly tie into Avery's plan to get us back into Valencia, something about our parents, a really awesome main plot, or just a side quest.

In my one discussions about future worlds the very wise anecorbie brought up the idea of P101 exclusive worlds which is an awesome idea. However, I do not think that this is a new world, but possibly an expansion (or KI using what they have made already).

What do you think?
You can cross two areas off your list: Leeward Cave and Tinkney's warehouse are both used in promotion quests for those you have MIlo Greytail as a companion.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
You can cross two areas off your list: Leeward Cave and Tinkney's warehouse are both used in promotion quests for those you have MIlo Greytail as a companion.
Okay, thanks! I've never had Milo (so that's something that I'll need to do when making a new pirate).