Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada Parents?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Kane is the greatest clockwork (or maybe just man somewhat like the "wizard" from the Wizard of Oz). We do not know all that much about the "queen", but I have come across quite a few interesting theories concerning her. This theory is a bit extreme, but here it goes:
"Could Kane and the queen of his court possibly be our parents?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Kane is the greatest clockwork (or maybe just man somewhat like the "wizard" from the Wizard of Oz). We do not know all that much about the "queen", but I have come across quite a few interesting theories concerning her. This theory is a bit extreme, but here it goes:
No, absolutely not. Because our parents were still alive when Kane and his court came in being. ( Kane during the Polarian War, the Elites a bit later than that. )

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
No, absolutely not. Because our parents were still alive when Kane and his court came in being. ( Kane during the Polarian War, the Elites a bit later than that. )
Exactly!

Captain
May 16, 2011
While that could be a twist, I- Hang on. *Rewinds to reaction*

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO! *Goes insane*

Calm down, calm down, drink tea. Emma was right, tea does the trick.

*Takes a deep breath* While that could be a twist, I don't think it will be the truth. Nor do I want it to be true. See above. And so, I don't think this is even somewhat remotely possible. Maybe though.

Cheers!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I've got a sneaking suspicion that goes like this:
Bishop is secretly making a machine infused with magic and we will be forced to face our parents in combat! But yeah Kane and Desdemona are most likely not our parents, why would our parents be sending The Armada to end us off?

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Not even our fosters!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Sharp on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
Not even our fosters!
Our foster parents might be captured by the Armada, and we may have to rescue them! That would be a great quest!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
you know.......... i have been thinking about that sometime i don't really think queen is our parent but i used to think that kane was our father think about it remember this? kane is faster smarter and stronger then any living being that sounds like a alien OR a human.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warrior021u on Nov 9, 2014 wrote:
you know.......... i have been thinking about that sometime i don't really think queen is our parent but i used to think that kane was our father think about it remember this? kane is faster smarter and stronger then any living being that sounds like a alien OR a human.
Aliens and humans are living beings, that is they breathe, have a pulse, need food and rest. Machines and clockworks don't have these needs Kane is a machine, built and programed to be 'faster, stronger and smarter' than the limited beings who created him.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
Our foster parents might be captured by the Armada, and we may have to rescue them! That would be a great quest!
That would certainly be awesome!! If something like that happens, it would be interesting and fun! MY Armada of companions would utterly decimate the tin can Armada in a quest like that!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
Aliens and humans are living beings, that is they breathe, have a pulse, need food and rest. Machines and clockworks don't have these needs Kane is a machine, built and programed to be 'faster, stronger and smarter' than the limited beings who created him.
In the android arc of Dragon Ball Z, we find out that Doctor Gero, who built the androids (which are machines that were built and programmed to surpass human capabilities quite similar to Kane), converted himself into an android. Can a person or humanoid be converted into a a clockwork like Doctor Gero converted himself into an android?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
In the android arc of Dragon Ball Z, we find out that Doctor Gero, who built the androids (which are machines that were built and programmed to surpass human capabilities quite similar to Kane), converted himself into an android. Can a person or humanoid be converted into a a clockwork like Doctor Gero converted himself into an android?
this is a possibly in this video game called sonic the hedgehog there is this guy called doctor eggman who turns creatures into robots so maybe that could be it like some sort of accident happened with the toymaker and we just don't know about it