Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Celebrities on Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
On the recent KingsIsle Live, an interesting question was asked; "Which celebrity would you like to have on Pirate101?" Johnny Depp was mentioned as a wished for celebrity.
I would like to see Garrison Keilor in the game or possibly have him team up with Blind Mew to write a short side quest.
If you don't know who Garrison Keilor is, he's a writer and radio personality. His Prairie Home Companion would appeal to those who enjoy dry, wry humor.
Who would you like to see as an NPC in P101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
On the recent KingsIsle Live, an interesting question was asked; "Which celebrity would you like to have on Pirate101?" Johnny Depp was mentioned as a wished for celebrity.
I would like to see Garrison Keilor in the game or possibly have him team up with Blind Mew to write a short side quest.
If you don't know who Garrison Keilor is, he's a writer and radio personality. His Prairie Home Companion would appeal to those who enjoy dry, wry humor.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh That is an AMAZING idea. Wouldn't it be cool to have him do a "News From Skull Island" kind of thing? Awesome

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
That just boggles the mind, Esperanza. Let's see now, "Skull Island, where all the pirates are above average." Yes, I can see some comic possibilities here...