Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
What class should I take I already played the whole game with buccaneer but buccaneer is kinda boring so any other class better than Buccaneer????

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey CatRatBard, welcome to the message boards! With me personally, Musketeer is good! It is the ONLY class I use, because I put a lot of crowns into him. You can get some trap moves, some really powerful companions, like Ridolfo Capoferro, Tyson, and Louis Le Bisque. If you get to the Tower of Moo Manchu, people actually LOVE having at least 1 Musketeer on a team because they are ranged and do lots of damage, along with providing agility buffs, making their Swashbuckler friends UBER OP. Give it a shot!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Any class has its advantages and disadvantages, we have space to create 6 pirates - why not try them all ( at least to level 10 ) to find out which you like, also, this gives you the opportunity to chose a different 'death' for your parents; giving you a chance to see the different Presidio companions in the game!
Personally, I LOVE being a Swashbuckler!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
In my opinion privateer for starters they get the most companions so if your low on nautical experience have some companions on the job second they get good buffs so your companions can be beast third they get light armor and healing for free fourth the most health and last thanks to all those facts they can solo most dungeons

p.s. privateers ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
The most interactive classes are Musketeer and Privateer, having to use your abilities carefully.

So try those if you think the epic driven buccaneer class is not for you.