Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm Back!! (Is that a good thing or not?)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey folks!! I've returned! I'm sorry I've not been on in a while, as my Eagle Scout Project was taking time from me! However, I am pleased to report that my project was a success, and my Eagle Scout Board of Review will be happening soon! Just to let you know how important this is to me, 100,000,000 Boy Scouts have been through in the past 100 years, and only 2,000,000 of them have become Eagle Scouts. That is 1 out of every 50 scouts that becomes an Eagle! But, all in all, I am back, and on my first day back, I beat the Tower of Moo Manchu at last!! I will keep doing it, and it would be a pleasure to go through with any of you! See you all in the Spiral!!

Slick Michael Radcliffe, Lvl. 65, Tower Titan, commander of 115 Companions, and completer of all sidequests!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Hey folks!! I've returned! I'm sorry I've not been on in a while, as my Eagle Scout Project was taking time from me! However, I am pleased to report that my project was a success, and my Eagle Scout Board of Review will be happening soon! Just to let you know how important this is to me, 100,000,000 Boy Scouts have been through in the past 100 years, and only 2,000,000 of them have become Eagle Scouts. That is 1 out of every 50 scouts that becomes an Eagle! But, all in all, I am back, and on my first day back, I beat the Tower of Moo Manchu at last!! I will keep doing it, and it would be a pleasure to go through with any of you! See you all in the Spiral!!

Slick Michael Radcliffe, Lvl. 65, Tower Titan, commander of 115 Companions, and completer of all sidequests!
Welcome back Michael. I truly hope you are one of the exceptional ones and get your wings. If they want any character references just send them over to the message board marauders and we will give them an earful on what a wonderfully nefarious pirate with a noble heart of gold that you are.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back Michael. I truly hope you are one of the exceptional ones and get your wings. If they want any character references just send them over to the message board marauders and we will give them an earful on what a wonderfully nefarious pirate with a noble heart of gold that you are.
Awwwww, thanks Chrissy! You really know how to make a pirate feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Michael, glad to have you back posting with us again. Best of luck to you on your Eagle Scout Board of Review. You seem very deserving of becoming an Eagle Scout and I am sure it would be an amazing honor for you. And congrats to you on conquering Moo's Towah and all of it's Nefawiousness! Hope you got some epic gear during the process.

Again best of luck on becoming an Eagle Scouts and nice to see you back on the boards!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
warriorscreed on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:

Sorry, watching the nightmare before Christmas, so this might not be the best response... but I'd just like to say You can do it! Quiet a few of my friends have made it to Eagle Scout, so I'm not sure about those statistics... unless I have way more friends than I thought. But ha, anyways, good to see you back! You've always given interesting conversation and feedback, so I'm glad to see yeh here on the boards!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back Michael, glad to have you back posting with us again. Best of luck to you on your Eagle Scout Board of Review. You seem very deserving of becoming an Eagle Scout and I am sure it would be an amazing honor for you. And congrats to you on conquering Moo's Towah and all of it's Nefawiousness! Hope you got some epic gear during the process.

Again best of luck on becoming an Eagle Scouts and nice to see you back on the boards!
Thanks Valkoor, and yes, I got some AWESOME gear! I got the Nefarious Novablaster on the second time through, and the Nefarious Staff on the first time through! And to darkdoombro, the statistics I gave you were taken in 2012, during Boy Scouts' 100 year anniversary, since no statistics have popped up since. There are now about 2.4 million Eagle Scouts! Well, got to go! It's almost time for me to run through the Towah of Nefawiousness a 3rd time!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back mate, good to have ye here again, and go luck too ye on earning the eagle scouts I support ye sir.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back mate, good to have ye here again, and go luck too ye on earning the eagle scouts I support ye sir.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Thanks, jack! Also, I really AM nefarious now. After pitching my idea to them, the 3 players I was with in the tower agreed to let me take the potion, and after an INSANE fight against the Nefarious 5 (and me), they won......getting me the Nefarious 6th badge! I LOVE THE RED EYES!!!! We didn't go all the way to the top, as the Nefarious 5 fight wore us completely out, but still, those red eyes were all I needed!