Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More snacks at the Bazaar please

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I don't want much just think that there ought to be a few more of each of the snacks. Whenever I go to buy some snackage there I find 1 banana soup 2 stews and lots of fish fingers and jolly ranchers. Now I don't mind that there aren't that many types of snacks in the Bazaar but would wish for a few more of the ones there.
It's not too bad unless there are a bunch of Pirates in the store then all pet trainers are trying to buy the same 2 or 3 items. This would make sense to me if these were rare or extremely expensive items. However these are only around 2 to 300 gold pieces each.
So please can you add a few more of each item.

Developer
We don't stock the Bazaar-- players do.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't want much just think that there ought to be a few more of each of the snacks. Whenever I go to buy some snackage there I find 1 banana soup 2 stews and lots of fish fingers and jolly ranchers. Now I don't mind that there aren't that many types of snacks in the Bazaar but would wish for a few more of the ones there.
It's not too bad unless there are a bunch of Pirates in the store then all pet trainers are trying to buy the same 2 or 3 items. This would make sense to me if these were rare or extremely expensive items. However these are only around 2 to 300 gold pieces each.
So please can you add a few more of each item.
The bazaar will only have what others have sold.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I noticed,there are some snacks that sell fast in the bazaar like breakfast tacos,banana kabobs and hero sandwiches.Some just keep on piling up like golden pineapple. I do sell my excesses of pet snacks at the bazaar sometimes,but then again i keep reaching that gold limit, for my maxed leveled character. Those rear snacks are hard to come by but they do give lots of gold and are likely to be sold by other players as soon as your pirate(s) sell that item in the bazaar.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
One hint:

Each Bazaar in each district is separate from those in other districts.

Go from district to district and maybe you can find what you are looking for.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Ratbeard on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
We don't stock the Bazaar-- players do.
I did not realize that thank you Ratbeard and Max. So I guess the only thing to say is Ok players sell more snacks at the bazaar lol like that'll work. My poor greedy pets are hungry again

Developer
Max DeGroot on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
One hint:

Each Bazaar in each district is separate from those in other districts.

Go from district to district and maybe you can find what you are looking for.
I don't know exactly what this hint is trying to say, but at face value it seems to be full of Wrong.

(No offense to Max, I am sure you're just trying to help.)

So I'll try to shed a bit of light on it, using two possible guesses of what you were trying to say:

1) The Bazaar, aka Auction House, exists in only one place: Skull Island.

And it's run from a single, dedicated server, so switching Realms (ie, servers) won't do you any good.

2) There are multiple pet snack Vendors located in many different worlds in the Spiral. If there is a particular snack you are looking for-- particularly if you are looking for a snack from a certain world-- try visiting that world.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ratbeard on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
I don't know exactly what this hint is trying to say, but at face value it seems to be full of Wrong.

So I'll try to shed a bit of light on it, using two possible guesses of what you were trying to say:

And it's run from a single, dedicated server, so switching Realms (ie, servers) won't do you any good.

2) There are multiple pet snack Vendors located in many different worlds in the Spiral. If there is a particular snack you are looking for-- particularly if you are looking for a snack from a certain world-- try visiting that world.
RE: 2) I think Ratbeard might be mistaken, but I hope this is true, it's what we've been asking for.

In the pet update, there were only two other snack vendors added outside of Skull Island, and they sell the same snacks as the snack vendor in Bestia. Once is on Ogalalla Rock in Big Sky and one is in Sacred Mountain in Subata Skyway.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012

Ratbeard, are you saying there have been more snack venders snuck in when we weren't looking!?

The venders in Cool Ranch and Mooshu that give you the Chow Hand badge sell the same things as the Bestia shop, just a smaller selection. I am only seeing Skull Island and Monquista snacks.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012

My mistake, Ratbeard. I apologize. I just seem to recall the Bazaar in Wizard101 being different in each district. Apparently it is either different in Pirate101 or my memory is faulty.

Either way, my apologies.