Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lucky Bullrog

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Ever since I first saw this cool pet I have wanted one. I think it looks cool and I love the LOR reference. Of course I didn't have either parent. So after a week of farming for the toad I got lucky. Ran into a friend who had both parents.( thank you Valkoor)
We went to the morphing tent and instead of crossing our fingers or rubbing our rabbits feet ( even though the rabbit really loves foot rubs , we used the dance emote and did the morphing mash.
I'm here to say it works. On the first try we got the Firetoad. Of course I used the cheer emote then lol. So repeating this emote step we tried for the minotaur, first try on that to woo.
Finally after a week of running to the computer when ever I had a chance I got the babies grown to adult. I went in to the tent danced and tried for the Bullrog. OMG I couldn't believe it a orange egg on the first try. It took me like at least 9 tries for the Paperdragon ( maybe I kinda lost track at least 9 )
So I immediately I ran to the Renamer and called my little Bullrog Lucky.
Sorry for the long post on this but wanted to give hope to all those Morphing rangers out there you can get lucky sometimes
fair sailing friends

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
Ever since I first saw this cool pet I have wanted one. I think it looks cool and I love the LOR reference. Of course I didn't have either parent. So after a week of farming for the toad I got lucky. Ran into a friend who had both parents.( thank you Valkoor)
We went to the morphing tent and instead of crossing our fingers or rubbing our rabbits feet ( even though the rabbit really loves foot rubs , we used the dance emote and did the morphing mash.
I'm here to say it works. On the first try we got the Firetoad. Of course I used the cheer emote then lol. So repeating this emote step we tried for the minotaur, first try on that to woo.
Finally after a week of running to the computer when ever I had a chance I got the babies grown to adult. I went in to the tent danced and tried for the Bullrog. OMG I couldn't believe it a orange egg on the first try. It took me like at least 9 tries for the Paperdragon ( maybe I kinda lost track at least 9 )
Sorry for the long post on this but wanted to give hope to all those Morphing rangers out there you can get lucky sometimes
fair sailing friends
SWEET!!! Congrats to you Jeffrey, that's great that you were able to get that fiery, cute little critter, to join your ever-growing zoo! It was a pleasure helping you get the parents, and I am sure they are quite the attentive, supportive, interactive, encouraging, none-to-overbearing or meddling, parents that a good little Bullrog needs to mature and develop into a Flamingly Ferocious Fiend.

I gotta say, that Morphing Mash may just be the ticket to hybrid/morphing success! At least we look pretty darn good doing it, that's for sure....and we sure had a bash with that smash of a mash! Oh, by the way, major CONGRATS to you on your 'Morphing Mash Thread' being mentioned and linked to in the October Newsletter-- WAY TO GO!!! If you haven't seen.........check it out!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
And he did the mash! Classic. Congrats on getting the bullrog.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
jeffreyskullpants on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
fair sailing friends
haha once again the magnificent Valkoor (who truly is the Victorious) saves the day again, yeah ill admit he has helped me once or twice already, even gave me the fire toad to start the process

stay awesome Valk

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Logan Sharp on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
haha once again the magnificent Valkoor (who truly is the Victorious) saves the day again, yeah ill admit he has helped me once or twice already, even gave me the fire toad to start the process

stay awesome Valk
Ahh, we're pirates Logan....so we are all arrrrrsome! But thank you for the compliments, it has been great getting to help players get the pets they really want. There's nothing like seeing a player jump up and cheer, morphing mash, just repeatedly bounce around or run in circles after they get that certain, special critter.

I had been trying to help a friend get a Fire Toad for a little while (only about 8 or so times) and after every unsuccessful attempt she would be pretty bummed out and send me a chat about how she would never get it because she never had any good luck and she was always so upset afterwards.

Well just the other day, after a morphing attempt, her luck changed and she finally got the Fire Toad. She just kept saying "OMG", "OMG", "OMG" and then she backed into the corner of the Morphing Tent and said something like "I think I am going to faint!" And that's what helping others is all about-- seeing that excitement and joy that other players and friends get from good fortune coming their way.

And Logan, I promise that some day, in some way, some how- we'll finally make that Tower Run together.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Ahh, we're pirates Logan....so we are all arrrrrsome! But thank you for the compliments, it has been great getting to help players get the pets they really want. There's nothing like seeing a player jump up and cheer, morphing mash, just repeatedly bounce around or run in circles after they get that certain, special critter.

I had been trying to help a friend get a Fire Toad for a little while (only about 8 or so times) and after every unsuccessful attempt she would be pretty bummed out and send me a chat about how she would never get it because she never had any good luck and she was always so upset afterwards.

Well just the other day, after a morphing attempt, her luck changed and she finally got the Fire Toad. She just kept saying "OMG", "OMG", "OMG" and then she backed into the corner of the Morphing Tent and said something like "I think I am going to faint!" And that's what helping others is all about-- seeing that excitement and joy that other players and friends get from good fortune coming their way.

And Logan, I promise that some day, in some way, some how- we'll finally make that Tower Run together.
looking forward to it