Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Birth-a-ween outfit

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D Birth-a-ween also known as the birthmonth of Pirate101 is all about the candy, costumes, parties, and again candy.
But we are out of candy right now so lets discuss costumes. What costume are you going to wear this year? I am going to a party as one of the greatest companions ever, the one and only
EL TORO *music* or maybe I might go with a Mormo outfit XD

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
well if we do have the option to wear costumes in the game I guess either dress as bonnie anne when she was a sniper or zeena

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I'll be a clockwork. Can't say witch- er, which one... heh heh heh... By the way, how does one get that horse head? I would greatly enjoy that and a Might Steed mount. But I know how to get the Steed.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be thinking of going as Captain Blood.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i'm not going as anything from pirate101,although i am going as the 10th doctor and maybe,i will be foxy from fnaf.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
for me it ignoble jonathan ashburn's outfit i stitched it to my best gear and i have the knives so why not?

Darling Mark Bristol Level 65 the nefarious 6th

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
:D Birth-a-ween also known as the birthmonth of Pirate101 is all about the candy, costumes, parties, and again candy.
But we are out of candy right now so lets discuss costumes. What costume are you going to wear this year? I am going to a party as one of the greatest companions ever, the one and only
EL TORO *music* or maybe I might go with a Mormo outfit XD
hmm idk what i wanna be i was thinking of being link from the legend of zelda series honestly lol

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
civil war outfit. Trying to get a companion to match it

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
In-game, I'll want to be my favorite companion. *COUGH*louis*COUGH**cough*

I got a little cold.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Oct 4, 2014 wrote:
i'm not going as anything from pirate101,although i am going as the 10th doctor and maybe,i will be foxy from fnaf.
been there, regenerated into that. The next year I went as Captain Jack. This year I'll be doing Watson and my friend is Sherlock (we're perfect matches).

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, if Anne got an opportunity to wear a birth-o-ween outfit, it would be an over-the-top 18th C. gown. She is fond of her gentleman's suit for its practicality, elegance, and lots of useful internal pockets, but she would love to go all girl and wear a gown.

It would be a white open gown (an open gown simply is a gown where the skirt doesn't go all the way around but is open in the front to allow a beautiful underskirt [petticoat] to be seen), white velvet or the finest wool I think, since October can be chilly. The bodice would have a matching white stomacher adorned with silver embroidery, faced with a knot of purple silk ribbon at the neckline on either side of the stomacher. The 3/4 length sleeves of the bodice would also have a bow of purple silk, and lace ruffles peeking out of the self-fabric ruffles that adorn the bottom of the sleeves. Ruching of purple silk would decorate the opening of the gown, matching the purple silk petticoat underneath. On her feet would be white beaded dancing shoes (of the 18th C. variety) with purple heels. Her red hair would be formally powdered white, set in one of those 'big hair' styles beloved in the 18th C. and a miniature ship with full sails set on top! (And yes, there were hairstyles that did that!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm already wearing my birth-o-ween outfit. Dyed black & orange, I'm wearing the Captain's Coat, Burglar's Cap & Turncoat Boot's. ( everything stitched to the best gear I have ).My weapon's are Antinuos' Blades stitched to Capt. Blood's blades Topping off my 'look' is the Masquerilla de Muerto!

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012