Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Ship (Updated)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2009
So, I was looking for a 'Best Ship' thread and saw the last one was for 2012 so I thought I'd give some input. Currently, I believe I have the best ship available which is the Aquilan Galleon (Heavy). However, I do remember distinctly being at a dock one time and saw a 'Ghost Ship'. I remember this because the sails looked cool because the ship was all eerie looking and the sails were ripped. So anyways, I really want this ship as it does look cool and it might be better than the best? Does anyone know any info about the 'Ghost Ship'?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lightbringer311 on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
So, I was looking for a 'Best Ship' thread and saw the last one was for 2012 so I thought I'd give some input. Currently, I believe I have the best ship available which is the Aquilan Galleon (Heavy). However, I do remember distinctly being at a dock one time and saw a 'Ghost Ship'. I remember this because the sails looked cool because the ship was all eerie looking and the sails were ripped. So anyways, I really want this ship as it does look cool and it might be better than the best? Does anyone know any info about the 'Ghost Ship'?
That ship comes with the Hoodoo bundle. I have one in my gift box and don't want to activate it until the level cap goes up as I already had an Aquilian Galleon purchased for my Witchdoctor when they were on sale.