Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion idea.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
I think p101 needs dogs. free dogs, yes you do get some but a pirate dog. I want Sgt. Shepard but crowns, I dont want to spend that much on a companion.

Lvl 13

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
well you do get Lieuntinet spring as a story line companion if your a swashbuckler for free...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you are a swashbuckler, you get Lt. Springer & musketeers get Pvt. Mills. Witchdoctors are out of luck in Marleybone, they get a khurga & a crokagator ( side quest ). Everyone gets Gracie Conrad. You want a Dog companion? You have to buy one. Unless you choose "parents lost treasure hunting", then you get Lucky Jack Russell.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
well you do get Lieuntinet spring as a story line companion if your a swashbuckler for free...
I told you I wanted a dog pirate. and witch doctors dont any monkeys nor dogs

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
qheh222 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
I told you I wanted a dog pirate. and witch doctors dont any monkeys nor dogs
then do the treasure hunter one on how your parents died then you get a jack russel...

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
then do the treasure hunter one on how your parents died then you get a jack russel...
1: They look different

2: I want a rat companion.

3: to late to restart

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
qheh222 on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
1: They look different

2: I want a rat companion.

3: to late to restart
Its too late to restart, but can you create another pirate? If you want a rat, "parents lost in storm" is your best option or if you want a dog then "parents lost treasure hunting" gets you a very good one.
Best wishes to you.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
anecorbie on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
Its too late to restart, but can you create another pirate? If you want a rat, "parents lost in storm" is your best option or if you want a dog then "parents lost treasure hunting" gets you a very good one.
Best wishes to you.
Or you could make a swashbuckler whose parents were lost treasure hunting. Then you would have Sara Steele, a mouse pirate, and Lucky Jack Russel, a dog pirate.