Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy and Pirate 101 birthday/Halloween parrrty!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Harr!HArr!mateys!

I know my posting has been lacking,we just had a party in honor of Chrissy's 5000th post,but still,the fact that Pirate101's birthday month,halloween and Chrissy's birthday fall so so so so close together,I just couldn't resist.

So,on October 28th,I would like to throw a party in honor of Pirate101's birthday,Samhain Eve and Chrissy's birthday!!!!!!

Okay,so we've got a month,any ideas on the details?

And now,I would like to announce another party:

Devilfish Hollow
October 3th
4:00PM US Central Time
Realm One Eyed Jack

Lizzy's birthday is on October 3th,and Omar's birthday is on October 1th,so I'm gonna stuff two birthday parties cause I'm cheap when it comes to cakes,baloons,one eyed lizard juggling chocolate piratical trees.

So...we have a party in two weeks,for two amazing people's birthdays,and we have a party in a month and 28 days,in honor of a Blesser's birthday,Pirate101's birthday,and Halloween.

Who wants to come?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Harr!HArr!mateys!

I know my posting has been lacking,we just had a party in honor of Chrissy's 5000th post,but still,the fact that Pirate101's birthday month,halloween and Chrissy's birthday fall so so so so close together,I just couldn't resist.

So,on October 28th,I would like to throw a party in honor of Pirate101's birthday,Samhain Eve and Chrissy's birthday!!!!!!

Devilfish Hollow
October 3th
Realm One Eyed Jack

Lizzy's birthday is on October 3th,and Omar's birthday is on October 1th,so I'm gonna stuff two birthday parties cause I'm cheap when it comes to cakes,baloons,one eyed lizard juggling chocolate piratical trees.

So...we have a party in two weeks,for two amazing people's birthdays,and we have a party in a month and 28 days,in honor of a Blesser's birthday,Pirate101's birthday,and Halloween.

Who wants to come?
Yarrr, to this! I'll be there, if I can!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would love to go but the date is pretty bad timing :(
It is a school day AND something really popular comes out that day as well (And by really popular, I mean people would wait in a line for an hour or two just to play it for a short 2 minutes)
Could we do it a bit later so more people could join?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Harr!HArr!mateys!

Devilfish Hollow
October 3th
Realm One Eyed Jack

Who wants to come?
*waves arms wildly* Ooh! Ooh! I want to come! I'll come! I wouldn't miss these parties for the entire Spiral!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
well i dont get home till 4:45 so when will party end? and what will we do?

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Well! I've never been to any of these partys and I would like to come. (If its alright with you)
(and hi Felix!)

Kai Sawkins level 55

Stay gold

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
If anyone is wondering where in Devilfish Hollow,it's in the Katipo Watermole's hideout.

Oh,and Kai Alcott,this means Lizzy has NOT been turned into a two headed monkey,right Liz?

And I apologize for giving so much attention to Chrissy,but no one got jealous when I threw a party for One Eyed Jack's birthday,so I assumed it was normal.

Misty's birthday is in January,Scarlet's is in February 7th.Two other parrrrties.February 27th is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's birthday as well as COmmunity Manager Appreciation Day,Blind Mew Day is June 19th,my birthday is on June 10th,Scarlet may throw another Easter party...okay,we have a lot of excuses to party this year.So...let's just dive into it.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr, to this! I'll be there, if I can!
Yippe!Can't wait to see you!On one of the parties,and on the other,

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
It is a school day AND something really popular comes out that day as well (And by really popular, I mean people would wait in a line for an hour or two just to play it for a short 2 minutes)
The time itself isn't convenient for me either.4:00 PM US Central time is 11:00PM my time.I'm sorry you won't be able to make it,but the date is the birthday of Just Add Bacon,and the two days after the birthday of the Undead Obeah,and the time is the best that suits both me and everyone else.If it were solely up to me,I would be having them at 8:00 AM US Central time on a Tuesday(which is around the time I come home from school,if I'm first shift),

Ooo,I should have another party at that time.Maybe on my birthday...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Don't be sad,though,this is just one party.The other one is during the end of October,so I hope you make it then.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
*waves arms wildly* Ooh! Ooh! I want to come! I'll come! I wouldn't miss these parties for the entire Spiral!
Thanks Misty.
I certainly knew you wouldn't.Can't wait to see ya.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Arceus and Zap on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
well i dont get home till 4:45 so when will party end? and what will we do?
The first party I may leave by that time,or not,we'll see what the night is like,though,there's always a person who I throw the responsibility onto.Mostly,it's Chrissy.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
the purple captian on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Well! I've never been to any of these partys and I would like to come. (If its alright with you)
(and hi Felix!)

Kai Sawkins level 55

Stay gold
Well,well,well, this is certainly someone I recognize.Hope you and your brother can come.And I'm glad you will.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'll be down to parrrrty anytime mates, yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jack morgan933 on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
I'll be down to parrrrty anytime mates, yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
That's good.Parrrties are fun...obviously.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Harr!HArr!mateys!

Devilfish Hollow
October 3th
Realm One Eyed Jack

Who wants to come?
the talon will definitely try to show up devilfish hollow doesn't scare me not one bit so i'm not chickening out! see's armada ship with giant cannons and loads of troops me. MEEP ( types really fast to finish post ) oh and one more thing if you see any bad looking guys don't tell them i'm here i messed with a lot of bad guys in my past and its rumored that i'm gonna be in the party you do not wanna know what i did to them XD shark. there you are! me. dude do i look like 100000 gold? shark. uhhhhhhh gets overpowered by my diamond falcon me. ( like a boss )

fearless talon lewis 65

golden leo

quick luke orne

sean nightingale

saving the spiral one world at a time!

congrats chrissy and happy birthday mates! watch out for captain blood! and the ghost wolves! ( XD )

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
I would absolutely love to come! Agh I can't wait!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
warrior021u on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
the talon will definitely try to show up devilfish hollow doesn't scare me not one bit so i'm not chickening out! see's armada ship with giant cannons and loads of troops me. MEEP ( types really fast to finish post ) oh and one more thing if you see any bad looking guys don't tell them i'm here i messed with a lot of bad guys in my past and its rumored that i'm gonna be in the party you do not wanna know what i did to them XD shark. there you are! me. dude do i look like 100000 gold? shark. uhhhhhhh gets overpowered by my diamond falcon me. ( like a boss )

fearless talon lewis 65

golden leo

quick luke orne

sean nightingale

saving the spiral one world at a time!

congrats chrissy and happy birthday mates! watch out for captain blood! and the ghost wolves! ( XD )
Yarrr,Talon!Of course,I can't wait for Lizzy's and Omar's birthday!Have fun incase I leave early,that's normal for me.

Hope you have fun at this parrrty.It may not be Blind Mew Day,but it'll certainly be as fun!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Dark Gillian Quinc... on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
I would absolutely love to come! Agh I can't wait!
Neither can I!I really can't wait to meet you too.It's gonnabe awesome.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
As for second party,I think I'm gonna throw it on:

Date:Friday 31.10.2014.
Time:4:00 PM US Central time;11:00 PM my time
Location:Rapa Nui.I'm serious on this one,I wanna throw a party on Rapa Nui.
Realm:Vadima
Attire:Any costume that you choose.As long as it's a costume.This is a Costume-Birthday-Halloween-Birthoween party.

Okay,so now that we've got that out of the way,the first party is this week.So...it's exciting.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
A reminder that the party is in two days!

ANd that you should check out the post above this one for the Second Party!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
It's so kind of all of you to want to come together to celebrate the birthdays of me and Omar! It warms me to the core knowing that you care about even us, two pirates who rarely post. I know that I, for one, don't frequently log into the game and I'm quite surprised and pleased to find that you remember me!

There's only one problem: I won't be able to make it to the party. Today is a really really big day for me filled with errands and spending time with family and friends, IF I can find any time to log in sometime during the party, I will probably be really tired. Most likely is that I won't be able to log into the party at all.

I'm so sorry for this! I really wish I could come. I hope all of you have an absolutely wonderful time at the party! And, Omar, I hope you had a great day on your birthday and that you enjoy today as well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to you Lizzy and Omar! I hope you both had an amazing day with friends, family and/or pirates. I had to coach my son's baseball game and didn't get home until close to 9pm and then had the normal routine of kids to bed, clean up the tod-nado aftermath left by twins and crashed early.

Sorry for missing the party and I hope you both had a super, wonderful and fun birthday!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
AHHHH FUDGE I FORGOT sorry i forgot i've been busy with school and stuff and it slipped my mind DANG IT well i hope it was a good party!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
AHHHH FUDGE I FORGOT sorry i forgot i've been busy with school and stuff and it slipped my mind DANG IT well i hope it was a good party!
No worries, plenty more parties are in the works.