Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions for Nef 5 & Moo Manchu Tower Badges

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I noticed that the Swash, Witchdoctor, and Privateer all drop an extra item. (Earring, Skeleton Mask, and the Lace Masque)

Do the Bucc and Musk not have an extra item? Would be cool to add in one for each of them as well.

Also with each tower run you get closer to unlocking a new badge. 10/10, 25/25 etc... Maybe with each badge you get it could give you a different mustache on your face?? (Like the Nef 5's) [Since they dont seem to drop from the actual fight]

Just an Idea I thought I would share.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Is there another badge after 25? Do we get a nefarious companion?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Agree, the beat 25 times badges for Gortez and Troggy Chief, rewards us a companion. Beat Moo Manchu 25 times should reward us something too!

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Jojimbo101 on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
Agree, the beat 25 times badges for Gortez and Troggy Chief, rewards us a companion. Beat Moo Manchu 25 times should reward us something too!
Any one of the corrupt pets as a full fledged crew mate would be a good option!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
now now, lets not get into this matter...they already rewarded us with very rare items for farming,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The beat Gortez/Troggy Chief doesn't reward a companion, it unlocks a companion from the crown shop ( that's completely different )

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
that would be awesome. i love the new accessories slot when it came out, i think it would be epic if we could get a new inventory slot for purely aesthetic things, that would have no effect whatsoever on combat stats and abilities.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Nothing wrong with unlocking it in the crown shop. Also I would like to farm Moo Manchu but I usually get stuck with people who leave after the Nefarious five who like to waste my time.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i woulld like to see moo Manchu as a crown shop companion in the future...:)

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Jojimbo101 on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
Sadly this is not the case, as the badge called "Manchu Champion" appears shortly after that as well which requires you to defeat Moo Manchu a grand total of 50 times in order to unlock that badge. Please note that the only way to get these badges is to fight Imperial Moo Manchu, as sadly fighting his non-imperial version will not add to the badge totals at all whatsoever, so there's that at least.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
The Highest Tier I know of is Master of Moo (beat moo 100 times) and to my knowledge it doesn't unlock anything unless maybe a cool effect like the nefarious one and I think it should. seriously that tower is like 3 hours long and that's about 300 hours worth of work for that 1 Badge.