Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When was your first post?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
I was just curious after having a conversation with a friend. My very first post was on June 13, 2014, to report a bug with the color of my pirate's shoes. So when was yours?

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
I was also reporting a bug, actually. It was that one where the skeletal hopilites' shields would become backwards after their critical hit animation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mine was waaaay back in May, in reply to something Valkoor had posted about how Blind Mew said that Valkoor's humor should be bottled.... so long ago

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
My first post was on October 1st, 2013. Hey! Almost a full year ago!
It was on a roleplay which I had started reading two nights earlier without a membership. My first post made my character, Kai Alcott, back then he was a possessed privateer slightly interested in hoodoo.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Correction - it was March 31 and my post was a question about eye patch stitching, I got a reply from One Eyed Jack! ( Such a thrill! )

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I forgot the date, but me first post be an idea about a side world to Valencia a sister world if ye would called Mechanov.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
My first post was in July this year, I posted on a companion idea.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Misty!

I see our little conversation in the morphing tent the other night sparked a really nice and nostalgic thread idea for you. I was wrong when I told you that my very 1st post was an introduction thread to say hello on the boards. My actual 1st post was a few days prior on November 25th, 2013 when I posted an idea in the

"Commonly Requested Additions to Pirate101" thread-- actually I think 2 posts on the same day in that thread.

Then a few days later on Nov. 29th, I posted my very first thread to properly introduce myself to everyone on the boards. As you can tell, even in the beginning I was pretty longwinded and full of hot air-- never too shy to hold back and let the characters flow!

Nice thread idea Misty, sure helps bring back some of those very first fond memories of being introduced to the life on the message boards.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Back in December 11th 2010 :D on the Wizard101 message boards.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Way back in late Febuary, to replay a post. I posted my very own back in March to rant about the drop rate, in Moo shu.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
Mine was waaaay back in May, in reply to something Valkoor had posted about how Blind Mew said that Valkoor's humor should be bottled.... so long ago
TeeHee! I remember that post of yours and that thread Esperanza.....something about a disco dancing 'Dillo named Gus trying to "Stay Alive", an Armadisco and, at that time, the excitement surrounding eagerly anticipated updates. Ahh yes, so long and so many "boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants...", ago.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 18, 2014 wrote:
TeeHee! I remember that post of yours and that thread Esperanza.....something about a disco dancing 'Dillo named Gus trying to "Stay Alive", an Armadisco and, at that time, the excitement surrounding eagerly anticipated updates. Ahh yes, so long and so many "boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants...", ago.
Ooh, I remember reading that! Gus the Dillo, yes! So very funny, like always Valkoor.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Well, I know that I used to post a ton on the Wizard101 message boards, I started posting there shortly after I created my first Wizard.

However, for Pirate101, my first post on these message boards, was during Alpha testing, back in April of 2012.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The day that I started reading the message boards is far more important to me than the day I started posting on the boards.While my first post did come before and after 25 minutes of excitedly jumping and skipping,by far the evening of December 1st was one that was memorable.Or miserable.Either or,it was a really hard one,and you can read all about it.

So,my first post was April 20th,in ''Hello and Thank ye All''