Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nausica to over powered

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
yes the centaur companion is to op you can't win at all i think you should lower her lvl a lil bit so she not so hard to beat...

plz reply Ratbeard on your opinion on this...

(=lvl 65 musketeer=)

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Is this about PvP? Because if so, it's your tactics, not her ability that's making you lose. Really. I've seen her go down in battle several times, and you should be better than some random mob.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
yes the centaur companion is to op you can't win at all i think you should lower her lvl a lil bit so she not so hard to beat...

plz reply Ratbeard on your opinion on this...

(=lvl 65 musketeer=)
Nausica isn't OP, you just need to understand that she's a musketeer ( usually under-armored with a low dodge ) use your melee fighters against her, charge her with a buccaneer's charge.. Ratbeard is very effective there. She won't be able to stand against that.
As a Musketeer use Chantal on her, that Sniper's shot is very effective, also strew bombs and traps in her path. At level 65, you have a lot in your arsenal, Louis Le Bisque can back you up.

Ensign
Jan 17, 2010
Well what can you do, there will always be some companions that are "slightly overpowered". The best thing when you face a pirate who potentially have Nausica is go with an offensive buccaneer setup, with anti charge Ratbeard. One buccaneer's smash or vicious charge from Goronado is enough to render Nausica semi-weak for a few turns.