Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why is Valencia so short?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
Okay. I'm a level 56 I am near to completing marleybone and have a question. Why is valencia so short? It was as simple as join, fight some ships. Go to sivella go to an island and fight phule. It's over like that. You really should make it longer kingsisle as it isn't really a world with only 4 quests for the whole world.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
What makes you think you're done with Valencia? Oh, sure, you've finished the current quest load, but that proves nothing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingOfCoolRanch on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Okay. I'm a level 56 I am near to completing marleybone and have a question. Why is valencia so short? It was as simple as join, fight some ships. Go to sivella go to an island and fight phule. It's over like that. You really should make it longer kingsisle as it isn't really a world with only 4 quests for the whole world.
That part of Valencia is to give you a glimpse of the danger that is the Armada, not to give anything away, but we'll be seeing more shortly...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Do the sides and you will enjoy it much more and gain a bit of historical knowledge in the process.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Valencia, to be taken by gears
It's the clockworks' dreams
And the pirates' fears
Only Aragon we've so far seen
With islands scattered
and skies of green.
But ticking, ticking, tocking ahead
Is a place we've been warned not to tread
A massive machine of clockwork creation
Will be waiting for our invasion.
But, for now, we sharpen our swords
Traveling to pyramids, islands and fjords;
Those clockwork fools we must carefully track
For to Valencia, we'll be going back.
dsd

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Valencia Part 1 was merely an introduction to what we're dealing with. Kingsisle wanted to show us the power of the armada and also wanted to remind us that we can be defeated. Don't worry though, We'll be going to Valencia again in the future...

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
Remember Aragon Skyway is short, not Valencia itself. It is likely that we will be revisiting Valencia in the future in another skyway. Aragon is so short because it doesn't need to be long. I think it serves its purpose: to introduce us to the Armada. It shows us why we are fighting the Armada and how they are the bad guys. In this skyway we officially become a major enemy of the Armada and are introduced to Phule. It is also sets up the transition into Cool Ranch. I feel like if it was any longer it would be a waste of time, but that's just my opinion.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
It should also be remembered that we went there when frankly we were not prepared, simply to get a clue about where the location of El Dorado. We failed to do that, and got out as quickly as we could.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
We didn't necessarily fight Phule, but it is quite obvious that we will be heading back there, I mean hello probably two more skyways and that giant Armada fortress in the middle. We are indubitably going back to Valencia as to where the storyline is taking us next.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Valencia seems like a beautiful place yet they created the armada and have risked destroying everything they love. It kind of makes you think you know. The atomic bomb was created to stop WWII and it did but did it make the world a better place? No it made it more terrifying and set up the creation of worse weapons and battle strategies. The armada is no different they stopped Polaris but is the spiral any better? Nope.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey