Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What food/snack/drink do you eat while playing?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Yeah this topic just randomly came to me while thinking of how long the nefarious tower is XD

For me I like to eat Ruffles regular Potato chips with a bottle of Glacier Freeze Gatorade to fuel my Pirate101 adventures

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hmm, normally I don't eat while playing Pirate101 but if I do it's some sort of trail mix, or peanuts, or almonds, or...any kind of nut really. I usually have a water bottle with me. Piratin' be thirsty work!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Eh, fer me I go with fresh fruit and a juice pouch.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I usually eat plain pieces of bread like whole wheat, challah, or cinnamon bread, all my favorite kinds. Also I usually drink water or apple juice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wow, so many healthy snackers! My favorite is potato chips with a spinach dip ( that way I get my salty crunch with some veggies. ) I usually drink green tea or water.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
There's nothing better
than honest green tea
to complement cannonfire nights
and swashbuckling mornings.
The crunch of cashews
and macadamias resonate
over the 'YARR!'s and 'Yo-ho-ho!'s
enough to remind me of
the task at hand.
There's a hush
After that Assassin's Gloom
between sips of warmth
Making me wither
Making me wonder
Making a...
...crunch.
dsd

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Tacos from chipotle.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Fish fingers with custard and a glass of apple cinnamon tea.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Yeah this topic just randomly came to me while thinking of how long the nefarious tower is XD

For me I like to eat Ruffles regular Potato chips with a bottle of Glacier Freeze Gatorade to fuel my Pirate101 adventures
Anything I find in my fridge

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Usually i drink plain filtered water and eat some almonds, while i am playing pirate101 (and other video games ). Sometimes chili cheese fires with ranch salad dressing and a glass of soda.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
mostly water and maybe some pizza or other snacks when my friends and I have to prepare for any long dungeons