Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Theories about Phule!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
Ayy hello everyone!! Now, to start off, i would like to say I have an obsession with Phule. There's just something bout him that's so hilarious and cute but i'm guessing that's because he's a court jester??
I have TONS of theories about Phule, so many that I'm sure i will forget most of them in this post. I won't go into theories about Kane, Queen, and the somehow-still-alive Bishop in this post. Also, most of the theories don't agree with each other, so i don't support all of them.
Lets begin!
1)Phule is Kane's trump card, and we somehow reveal we underestimated him. He ends up being rather powerful, too.
2) He is a witchdoctor. Simple theory that is probably correct based on the gear he drops.
3) His side towards being a fond of pirates turns to us, and somehow he goes against Kane along side us?? Probably not, but just a thought.
4) He is the first clockwork companion. Rumors of clockwork companions float around. Eh.
5) We wonder why we never bothered to take a clockwork prisoner, so we decide that since Phule is rather an easy one we go with him. We give him the options to either continue to live and help us out, or die without being a help to anyone.
6) He kind of does the Chumba Wumba thing and jumps off a cliff out of shame ( i sure hope not ).
7) His cruel side really stands out, and he says something like "Ok, so you killed my officers, stole OUR map pieces, messed up our plans, got us locked up in prison, and now you just barge in here like you can defeat Kane?" yes you might see that under my instagram if you found my backup acc.
8) Phule kind of teams up with Bishop to go ruin you. Remember, Bishop IS alive.
9) If we fight him and once we beat him, we either just set him free, he escapes and we have to chase him, we or destroy him altogether.
10) We find out that technically Bishop was the only clockwork with permission to use magic and Phule was kind of not supposed to, and of course Kane throws a fit.
11) Bishop, Kane, or Queen (most likely Kane or Queen) do gods of aquila-knows-what to Phule because he was rather unreliable and stuff like that.
I'm not sure if any of of these are going to be correct, but I'd like to see what you all think!

Dark Gillian Quincy

Ensign
Oct 06, 2011
that is not bad at all really i could not come up with anything better :D

BloodyBriannaWindlass

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Phule is an...interesting character to say the least. Now correct me if I'm wrong. But you encounter Phule twice as of now right? What I find interesting is that both times he has asked if you are supposed to be somewhere else. In Valencia "Arent you supposed to be in Skull Island?" And in Fort Elena "Arent you supposed to be in Cool Ranch?" just something I noticed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Phule is an...interesting character to say the least. Now correct me if I'm wrong. But you encounter Phule twice as of now right? What I find interesting is that both times he has asked if you are supposed to be somewhere else. In Valencia "Arent you supposed to be in Skull Island?" And in Fort Elena "Arent you supposed to be in Cool Ranch?" just something I noticed.
Remember, we hadn't yet fought Deacon. So he was still functioning as Spy Master for the Armada. His agents were obviously reporting our movements.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
anecorbie on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Remember, we hadn't yet fought Deacon. So he was still functioning as Spy Master for the Armada. His agents were obviously reporting our movements.
Huh. never thought of Phule that way. Heck he would make a pretty good agent wouldn't he? Everyone (including you might I add) have always said how Phule is the one clockwork with an actual imagination. That would help a lot when speculating where you might be.

Grin Reaper out

Ensign
Dec 01, 2010
I think that Phule has a plan behind the Armanda based on some of the posts by KI about Phule I fell like Phule has plans of his own in my theory Phule is using the Armanda and when they get to El Dorado I fell like when they get there Phule will betray Kane
for his own plan I do not think Phule will team up with any other members of the Armanda because KI looks like they want him as
a major villain for the end of this story arch or the next story arch.

But that's just a Theory
Shaky Sean Bristol