Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Panther Pet?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
All of the other pets in the Grizzly Beast pack had a Doubloon equivalent summon. The exception is the Panther/Ruhr Doubloon. I have bought close to 300 of the packs, gotten multiple pets of all other sorts, but I've never seen or heard of anyone getting the Panther.

I remember over on Wizard101, the Deer Knight spell was inadvertently omitted from a hoard pack.

Is it possible that the Panther may have been inadvertently omitted? Just thought I should ask because it's bugging me...

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Willowydream on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
All of the other pets in the Grizzly Beast pack had a Doubloon equivalent summon. The exception is the Panther/Ruhr Doubloon. I have bought close to 300 of the packs, gotten multiple pets of all other sorts, but I've never seen or heard of anyone getting the Panther.

I remember over on Wizard101, the Deer Knight spell was inadvertently omitted from a hoard pack.

Is it possible that the Panther may have been inadvertently omitted? Just thought I should ask because it's bugging me...
Ruhr is summoned by one of the companions. Maybe that's where his doubloon is from?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
Ruhr is summoned by one of the companions. Maybe that's where his doubloon is from?
You're right, the pet is summoned by both the doubloon and the companion, but shouldn't the pet exist in the pack like the rest of them? That's what I'm asking.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
You're right, the pet is summoned by both the doubloon and the companion, but shouldn't the pet exist in the pack like the rest of them? That's what I'm asking.
Maybe its a hybrid?