Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help with The Tower of Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
I don't know when I can do it since I am busy for the next 2 or so weeks but on nov 1, I don't mean to sound like a nerd but I have SAT testing so my parents will probably give a bunch of computer time when I finish it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gorando on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
I don't know when I can do it since I am busy for the next 2 or so weeks but on nov 1, I don't mean to sound like a nerd but I have SAT testing so my parents will probably give a bunch of computer time when I finish it
Hey it's the nerds that rule the world . Nerds UNITE Never be ashamed of who you are. We love nerds and all types in the Spiral.

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
dragonmaster1236 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
How about Saturday 12:00 central time realm cat beard at the tower that okay
-Writes down date of tower run- -rubs glue vigorously all over planner cover- -slaps note on cover- Lets go.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
You shouldn't exclude chrissy for getting sick once in a while that's wrong she has pulled our collective fats out of the fire a few times and shes there to help anyone that need it any time she can.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
You shouldn't exclude chrissy for getting sick once in a while that's wrong she has pulled our collective fats out of the fire a few times and shes there to help anyone that need it any time she can.
yeah I guess your right your right

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
so we have 5 people willing to go. So one has to opt out. Also, no offense dragonmaster, but what you said about chrissy not joining because of migraine was pretty wrong. We need chrissy, and if somebody should opt out, I feel liike I should. A shooter may be a good trade off

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
what I mean is that I want to go, but I think that discriminating against chrissy is just wrong, we all get migraines eventually and to be honest, she has some boss gear, companions that really helped us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Please, It's ok guys. You go on ahead. I don't want to slow you down and I have taken absolutely zero offence. You don't need an unreliable player right now. When I have some free days in a row that are headache free, we can try then. Please go and enjoy with my blessings.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Please, It's ok guys. You go on ahead. I don't want to slow you down and I have taken absolutely zero offence. You don't need an unreliable player right now. When I have some free days in a row that are headache free, we can try then. Please go and enjoy with my blessings.
No too late now I feel bad all you guys go i'll sit this one out

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Well what are ya going to do . Let me know when you are all available to go and we can do it. And chrissy don't feel like you would slow us down those kind of things are just a part of life we understand that it may happen and that's cool you just have to take it in stride If you feel sick and have to go that's alright we can go on and finish the rest so when you feel well enough to run a tower or what ever else let us know .

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
guys you are taking this to hard on your self pirate101 is about having fun not about refusing to bring joy to yourself

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Well lets put that all aside for now and get back to why were here when can we make a run I should be able to go anytime you are ready.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Okay next run how about Saturday the 25th realm Cat beard at the tower 12:00 central time that is if you guys don't hate me

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Sounds good lets do it .My Internet service has been dropping out randomly for 2 weeks now we should have a new box today that should fix it . Just in case I don't show up you will know why.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
man I hope this get's posted early but we need one more player if chrissy or bubby doodles don't show could one of you guys ask a friend

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Got the new box thursday and it's doing great see ya all at noon .

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
We got stomped but I still had a blast. You don't know when to give up 14 to 2 not good odds still had a great time. If we go again we need a full party.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i'd be willing to help if i have the time,dont play pirate101 that much anymore,and im stuck on the ophidian quest at the beggining of aquila.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 25, 2014 wrote:
We got stomped but I still had a blast. You don't know when to give up 14 to 2 not good odds still had a great time. If we go again we need a full party.
Yeah it was fun at least we beats the 5 and man did those health doubloons help with the the battle against the 5 we almost made but we had fun and that's what counts

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
We did make it to the last floor If we only had one more person we could of made it thru

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
We did make it to the last floor If we only had one more person we could of made it thru
We acctully would if you pressed team up when I said please join my team

Ensign
Jul 23, 2011
we were saying come on press the button, hello

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I did press join group on both of you I didn't press team up I had forgot that was a thing. Sorry for the late response outside life got in the way I couldn't figure out why you kept saying team up I was pressing join group sorry for that .

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
demonic47 on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
I did press join group on both of you I didn't press team up I had forgot that was a thing. Sorry for the late response outside life got in the way I couldn't figure out why you kept saying team up I was pressing join group sorry for that .
No problem