Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Worlds and Windstones

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy, fellow Pirate Adventurers!
So, I was thinking, what will our next worlds be? And then came the question - which windstone will be next?
Of the seven spaces in our windstone astrolabe, two spaces remain; many assume that means only two more new worlds.
But the yellow stone gave us two worlds - Marleybone and Aquila, what if it gives us three( or more? )
This applies to the others. Two or more worlds maybe opened by each stone.
The center stone, I believe that stone gives us access to El Dorado. And I have a crazy thought as to where we'll find it - the last ship our parents were on when they met their untimely end. Think about it. Haven't we seen ship wrecks floating in skyways and between worlds? Where else could that last stone be?
"Find our graves, we are waiting for you. The key to El Dorado" In many cases, burial for our parents wasn't possible, what if the shipwreck represents their 'final resting place' ? The key to El Dorado may be the center windstone!

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
As long as the game is a success we can count on then adding new worlds (as well as expanding existing ones). As you say, we have already seen that a single windstone can grant access to more than a single skyway. It is also possible that we may eventually receive a second astrolabe (or think to flip this one around to see what is on the other side).

One of our parents' ships, or their graves are plausible places to find the windstone to el Dorado. Incidentally, just because our parents have graves doesn't mean they are in them... Could be a cenotaph.

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
A very interesting theory fair lass, I've pondering about that too, so far the windstones we've gathered so far are lining the colors of a rainbow, the next two colors left be red & orange, so I be thinking it be a gamble but if collect all the windstones maybe just maybe the connections between all seven of them might be one of the key we need that will lead us to EL Dorado.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
From what I can tell, we're going in reverse rainbow order:

We have violet, indigo, blue, green, and yellow. Logically, following this pattern would mean that the next Windstone would be orange. After that, we receive (or find, or steal) the red one. Since white light contains all of these colors, is may a safe bet to say that the center spot on the astrolabe will eventually be filled with a white Windstone. That would be the only way to enter El Dorado. Assuming El Dorado is a place and has a Skyway, that is.

But will that be the end? Perhaps there are more Windstones for us to find (or steal) in the future. Or maybe not. A white Windstone could be the "Ultimate key" and allow us to safely traverse any Stormgate in the Spiral.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:

We have violet, indigo, blue, green, and yellow. Logically, following this pattern would mean that the next Windstone would be orange. After that, we receive (or find, or steal) the red one. Since white light contains all of these colors, is may a safe bet to say that the center spot on the astrolabe will eventually be filled with a white Windstone. That would be the only way to enter El Dorado. Assuming El Dorado is a place and has a Skyway, that is.

But will that be the end? Perhaps there are more Windstones for us to find (or steal) in the future. Or maybe not. A white Windstone could be the "Ultimate key" and allow us to safely traverse any Stormgate in the Spiral.
Welcome back, Misty & thanks for posting!
Why worry that we'll run out of worlds when it's been demonstrated that the yellow stone gave us two worlds?
The center stone should represent white light ( white, clear or silver has been suggested so far ). It may very well be a "Master Stone".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:

Oh sorry, Misty, but you forgot the violet windstone ( Monquista ) in your list & that was the first stone we collected.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Oh sorry, Misty, but you forgot the violet windstone ( Monquista ) in your list & that was the first stone we collected.
Thanks for pointing that out Esperanza! I had honestly forgotten about that one. I just went back and fixed it, so my list will be complete!