Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To the Beach once more, good friends!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Hey guys! Gbalance here. I just wanted to say that I haven't been posting a lot, and that I'm gonna take a leave, because school's starting in like, two days. And I still haven't finished my summer reading yet.
The Giver is like, so boring. But anyways I'll see you later

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GBalance101 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys! Gbalance here. I just wanted to say that I haven't been posting a lot, and that I'm gonna take a leave, because school's starting in like, two days. And I still haven't finished my summer reading yet.
The Giver is like, so boring. But anyways I'll see you later
This is what I genuinely hate about some reading lists, assigned books! If you give a young person a chance to read a book they like, they will learn to like reading - shove a book they hate in their face and DEMAND them to read it, and they learn to hate reading.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Fair sailing to ye and goodbye for now friend.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Best of luck to you in school and with your studies Fearless George! Hope you conquer any and all things that this school year places in front of you. We'll be seeing you and looking forward to any future postings from you as well.

Take care and good luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing and happy reading. I really hope they are books you will enjoy.