Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ryan's Yum-n-Ade - single refills?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hi there - I just went to refill my three yum bottles on my Level 65 musketeer, but was DENIED because I only had 53,763 gold. The price to fill all my bottles was 54,925 gold. Yum is a precious substance, but not THAT precious!

Am I alone in thinking that Ryan might be overcharging slightly here? Or that he could possibly offer to fill one or two bottles if I can't afford all three?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Willowydream on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Hi there - I just went to refill my three yum bottles on my Level 65 musketeer, but was DENIED because I only had 53,763 gold. The price to fill all my bottles was 54,925 gold. Yum is a precious substance, but not THAT precious!

Am I alone in thinking that Ryan might be overcharging slightly here? Or that he could possibly offer to fill one or two bottles if I can't afford all three?

It would be nice if we could choose to fill a single bottle of yum, just as we can choose to fill a single potion bottle in W101.

Mostly I just chase the yum fruits around, but that's because I'm cheap in-game.

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I always thought it was a choice of how many to fill. Just like filling mana potions in wizard city. However, I have never used ryan's yumanaide stand because I'm too cheap. Still, the option to choose should be there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Or play tavern games, if you're too cheap ( or poor ) to buy from Ryan! My favorite is Rogue's Range.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I too think that their should at least be an option for players to choose how many bottles they wish to pay to refill. But I also have never used the stand only because I usually just port to Avery's Court, or whichever life fountain my pirate is currently bound to, and realm hop for the blue yum until all or some bottles are filled back up-- I'm a bit of a frugal pirate at times.

But I certainly do agree that players should have the option.