Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Loyalty does not improve with ranks in Loyalty

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
Pet Loyalty error: I have noticed it before but i have a very good example of this error.

The % of a pet entering combat does not change with the Loyal ability, rank 1 or rank 2.

On my character Orion I have a pet Loyal Imperial Lion with both Loyal 1 and Loyal 2. yet its % to enter combat is 50%. the same as it is without either of these abilities.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As I understand it, the most chance of a Pet entering combat is 50%.

Developer
Dark Shadw8 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Pet Loyalty error: I have noticed it before but i have a very good example of this error.

The % of a pet entering combat does not change with the Loyal ability, rank 1 or rank 2.

On my character Orion I have a pet Loyal Imperial Lion with both Loyal 1 and Loyal 2. yet its % to enter combat is 50%. the same as it is without either of these abilities.
"Loyal" pets come with 3 ranks of the "Loyal" talent by default.

The base chance to join is 20%; three ranks of Loyal adds another +30%.

That gets you to the 50% join rate for Loyal pets.

A Loyal pet that expresses the Loyal talent can pass on the Loyal talent through morphing.