Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So Has Anybody Else Thought About This?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
so I remember seeing a post a couple weeks back that involved merging Pirate101, and a Television Program (i don"t remember the name), and so i thought

COULD WE MAKE PIRATE101 CROSSOVERS A THING?

At the thought of that my brain just instantly took every TV show and anime i like and smashed them with the game, practically screaming

" MAKE IT A THING, MAKE IT A THING "

I mean, i doubt that It'll all actually work, because just imagine all the mash-ups and stuff that'll happen. That would be ONE HECK OF AN EXPERIENCE, But confusing as well. But just to have discussions here in the boards with suggestions to imagine what it Would be LIKE, and maybe if there is anybody else who watches a show/movie or reads a book that could cross with Pirate101, they can have someone on the game to talk about it with.

And that could be nice for them, especially since when it comes to half the things i am a big fan of have fandoms that consist of about 5 other people and a shoelace

But what do you think of the idea?

- Wicked Jack Nightingale

63 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
subata speaks on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
so I remember seeing a post a couple weeks back that involved merging Pirate101, and a Television Program (i don"t remember the name), and so i thought

COULD WE MAKE PIRATE101 CROSSOVERS A THING?

At the thought of that my brain just instantly took every TV show and anime i like and smashed them with the game, practically screaming

" MAKE IT A THING, MAKE IT A THING "

I mean, i doubt that It'll all actually work, because just imagine all the mash-ups and stuff that'll happen. That would be ONE HECK OF AN EXPERIENCE, But confusing as well. But just to have discussions here in the boards with suggestions to imagine what it Would be LIKE, and maybe if there is anybody else who watches a show/movie or reads a book that could cross with Pirate101, they can have someone on the game to talk about it with.

And that could be nice for them, especially since when it comes to half the things i am a big fan of have fandoms that consist of about 5 other people and a shoelace

But what do you think of the idea?

- Wicked Jack Nightingale

63 Swashbuckler
I'm a fan of Face-Off and would love to see the make up artists create living replicas of some of our favorite companions.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hmmmm....

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
I'm a fan of Face-Off and would love to see the make up artists create living replicas of some of our favorite companions.
Oh not that WOULD be cool to watch and just think of all the uses KingsIsle would get from using the makeup in promotional events.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
One idea i had a little while ago:

has anybody seen the anime series Sword Art Online? if so, I RESPECT YOU. if you haven't seen it, it is a really great show and is available to watch on Netflix and i believe hulu, although it stands at a PG-13 rating for use of language, and some violence. but that aside, for those who have seen it, imagine what it would be like to have Kirito or Asuna as a companion?

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE.

or one day enter pirate101 and find out... well i wouldn't want to spoil it for anybody, but the rest of you know what i'm getting at there.

Wicked Jack Nightingale

63 Swashbuckler

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Attack on Titan (Literally translated from japanese means 'Advancing Giants') with Pirate101.
Eren Yeager as a companion. His criticals are him biting his hand and shifting into a titan, attacking, then falling out of his titan form as it disappears! THAT WOULD BE EPIC.
Did I just give spoilers for Attack on Titan on the Pirate101 message boards?

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Kai Alcott on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Attack on Titan (Literally translated from japanese means 'Advancing Giants') with Pirate101.
Eren Yeager as a companion. His criticals are him biting his hand and shifting into a titan, attacking, then falling out of his titan form as it disappears! THAT WOULD BE EPIC.
YES.

But like imagine if Titans were just wandering around in the skyways like ships you have to fight, and they try to smash or bite your ship or something? TERRIFYING TO IMAGINE, But still kinda cool

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Kai Alcott on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
LOVE AoT! Although I like Doctor Who better... yes. Doctor Who! Doctor Who! Wooooo!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Pirate101 MUST MUST MUST MUST be a tv show. I'd love to see my favorite companions 3D and on TV. (I rhymed!)

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
I really love this post because YEs i would love a cross over and there is the fact I have found people who share all of my interests, being Face Off, Pirate101, and AoT I'm so happy right now i can't even
Dark Gillian Quincy the overexcited dork

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
subata speaks on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
YES.

But like imagine if Titans were just wandering around in the skyways like ships you have to fight, and they try to smash or bite your ship or something? TERRIFYING TO IMAGINE, But still kinda cool
Or four-meter titans floating around the skyways, to battle you if you run into them. A Colossal Titan tower boss, an Armored Titan enemy on land, and an entire dungeon devoted to defeating Annie.
An Eren Yeager swashbuckler with healing spells (Titan regeneration), a Mikasa swashbuckler with the ability to move over obstacles and gaps, and a Levi swashbuckler with the same thing as Mikasa.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Kai Alcott on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Or four-meter titans floating around the skyways, to battle you if you run into them. A Colossal Titan tower boss, an Armored Titan enemy on land, and an entire dungeon devoted to defeating Annie.
An Eren Yeager swashbuckler with healing spells (Titan regeneration), a Mikasa swashbuckler with the ability to move over obstacles and gaps, and a Levi swashbuckler with the same thing as Mikasa.
A Trost dungeon, muahaha!

*SPOILERS*

That would be where you first battle the Colossal Titan, Eren first uses his titan form and it's sort of like a rampage where you one-hit little titan enemies... like the X-wing (or whatever the Mooshu power ranger robot is called), and that could also be where you unlock some of the Survey Corps members.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would love a crossover with Phoenix Wright, maybe a side quest line in Marleybone?