Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why don't Swashbucklers get a free Water Mole

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
I was thinking after a beat book 2, when is my swashbuckler gonna get a Water Mole of some kind and i beat book 2 and look on www.pirate101central.com/wiki i if i can get a Water Mole at all for free then i look and I'm like What the heck! so what I was wondering what kind of Water mole do you think swashbucklers should get

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There's is a wonderful choice of watermoles you can get in the Crown Shop, personally, I'm glad SB don't recruit them in game. We DO get some great companions that other classes don't, so why worry about it?

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
There's is a wonderful choice of watermoles you can get in the Crown Shop, personally, I'm glad SB don't recruit them in game. We DO get some great companions that other classes don't, so why worry about it?
well i think of Water moles as Platypuses which are one of my favorite animals and my favorite class don't get favorite animal it makes me sad

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Technically swashbucklers have the free will what type of water mole companion,to choose from.Weather it's a witchdoctor,like Mormo as a default for witchdoctor or Uga Buga from the crown shop, great choice if Hoodoo is your style. Spear warrior like Nanu Nanu witch is great,if close combat is your thing.Here is my personal favorite for my swashbuckler,defeat Chumba Wumba two more times and it unlocks the best one.It's worth buying him at the crown shop,the big one. If trained well that's makes a great tank for your crew.I gave this to my sawshbuckler,to make a complete collection for each water mole class.

I would recommend buying the big one,upon defeating Chumba Wumba at the volcano 3 times.But feel free to choose,what water mole class is best for your crew.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Technically swashbucklers have the free will what type of water mole companion,to choose from.Weather it's a witchdoctor,like Mormo as a default for witchdoctor or Uga Buga from the crown shop, great choice if Hoodoo is your style. Spear warrior like Nanu Nanu witch is great,if close combat is your thing.Here is my personal favorite for my swashbuckler,defeat Chumba Wumba two more times and it unlocks the best one.It's worth buying him at the crown shop,the big one. If trained well that's makes a great tank for your crew.I gave this to my sawshbuckler,to make a complete collection for each water mole class.

I would recommend buying the big one,upon defeating Chumba Wumba at the volcano 3 times.But feel free to choose,what water mole class is best for your crew.
but would you rather buy a companion or gain more area I bought 3 companions in the crown shop and i kind of regret it now because i can't promote Bonnie Anne to a fox sniper

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Polaris1055 on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
but would you rather buy a companion or gain more area I bought 3 companions in the crown shop and i kind of regret it now because i can't promote Bonnie Anne to a fox sniper
Why can't you? Send some of your companions out to get training tomes, or farm for gold to buy the tomes. The number of companions you have doesn't affect how much you can promote others.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be not really complaining about water moles that much at all.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
Why can't you? Send some of your companions out to get training tomes, or farm for gold to buy the tomes. The number of companions you have doesn't affect how much you can promote others.
He means he's a crowns player and now can't buy the zone where her promo quest takes place.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
He means he's a crowns player and now can't buy the zone where her promo quest takes place.
Oh, OK. That makes more sense then.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
it's not that I gotta buy book 8 chapter 2 and I have chapter 1 and I cant promote unless I I buy area which is solved now because my parents are buying me a card at Wallmart on Monday