Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is the Most Irritating companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Which companion is the most irritating? not about fighting skills, but mainly their looks and how they talk. For me it's wing chun. he always wants everything done. NOW! so what's yours?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wing Chung is certainly the most obnoxious ( and disrespectful ). But irritating? Hmm Gaspard De Vole, hands down - for his voice and fake accent!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Tricky Vinny, his gangster pirate style & tone be really head pounding annoying to me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Nurse Quinn. Her voice when she critical hits, or hits at all makes it sound like she is crying (no offense to the lady who voiced her).

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Wing Chung is certainly the most obnoxious ( and disrespectful ). But irritating? Hmm Gaspard De Vole, hands down - for his voice and fake accent!
Yeah, I can agree with you about Wing Chun, he is so demanding. I kinda liked Gaspard DE Vole's voice, but are you sure it is fake? But yeah, Wing Chum can be annoying.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Bonnie Anne. Everything about her is annoying.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Kai Alcott on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Bonnie Anne. Everything about her is annoying.
I don't know why people are hating on her nowadays she isn't that annoying, not in my opinion that is.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I 100% agree with Wing Chun he was always annoying for me in the storyline, "Quickly do this and that, we have so little time!"

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
thatonevalenciansw... on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
subodai.
What? how is subodai annoying? is it because he says "coward" all the time?

Ensign
Jun 26, 2012
The Marchioness, Monkey King's attack grunts, and El Toro's critical music.

Sean The Privateer

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Which companion is the most irritating? not about fighting skills, but mainly their looks and how they talk. For me it's wing chun. he always wants everything done. NOW! so what's yours?
I actually really like wing chun...in a sense. He reminds me of Raph from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...well without the temper I hope. But we are all inclined to our own opinion and i can see how he could get on peoples' nerves.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The cat ninja is really annoying with her high pitched voice.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Hawkules is the most annoying and sometimes sarah steel gets on my nerves

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Any of the Bison companions who have the habit of saying, "How?"

I mean, you give them an order, and they say, "How?" HOW?? You take your tomahawk and you hit them with it. Or maybe your bow and arrow, or your staff. Surely you know how to use those, yes?

And then they say, "It is a good day to die." What, you're gonna die on me? I'm sending you out Pet Wrangling and you think you're gonna die? In fact for some of them, they are ALREADY dead!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
None of them annoy me. Could be because I almost always play with no sound. I love el Toro's critical music personally (as well as the little trumpet flourish every time someone mentions his name). Aesthetically, I don't care much for the "wild west" looking Cool Ranch companions, but that is just because they don't seem very pirate-y to me. But even they don't irritate me.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
And then they say, "It is a good day to die." What, you're gonna die on me? I'm sending you out Pet Wrangling and you think you're gonna die? In fact for some of them, they are ALREADY dead!

Maybe they didn't die on such a nice day? Maybe part of pet wrangling is cleaning the litter pans? Seriously, I'd hate to have to do the clean-up after some of the more psychedelic pets.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Personally, It's Hawkules. He's good in battle and all that, But his Obnoxious Personality! For a character from a world based off of Greece/Rome, He has abnormally large amounts of hubris. Also, I have little patience for 24 hour boasts.