Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateer Vs. Musketeer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
So now that I've done a swashbuckler vs buccaneer post I'm gonna do the musketeer vs. privateer post. What if the Commodore did meet Ol' Fish Eye in battle? Well here are the powers for both: Privateers are really good healers, while musketeers have traps. Who'd win? You tell me! Although I believe the privateer would win due to the ability to heal themselves and their companions easily.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
CleverEmilyJones on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
So now that I've done a swashbuckler vs buccaneer post I'm gonna do the musketeer vs. privateer post. What if the Commodore did meet Ol' Fish Eye in battle? Well here are the powers for both: Privateers are really good healers, while musketeers have traps. Who'd win? You tell me! Although I believe the privateer would win due to the ability to heal themselves and their companions easily.
As soon as the match started, the privateer could start blasting away with it's artillery powers, while staying inside a protective shell of companions. This strategy is best with all Buccaneer and Swashbuckler companions, to shield the privateer while he fights. The musketeer would be helpless with it's relatively low health, and the privateer attacking it from across the battleboard.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
And then the musketeer plays it smart and splits up, not to mention sniper shots.