Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

who's your favorite class only companion

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
my favorite is fan flanders
she might need a promotion
fan flanders level 72
frog corsair
gives sky spirit
how much gold needed 7200

Ensign
Sep 24, 2009
Well, depending on which class you choose... For Swashbucklers mine would be Sarah Steele.... Her weapon power is epic XD

Mine is at Corsair, but only at lvl 62...

My other favorite Swashbuckler-Only companion is Samocles... also for his weapon power. (:

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I play all classes and ALL the class only companions are great. I really can't pick a favorite!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
ThatSwashbucklerMi... on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
Well, depending on which class you choose... For Swashbucklers mine would be Sarah Steele.... Her weapon power is epic XD

Mine is at Corsair, but only at lvl 62...

My other favorite Swashbuckler-Only companion is Samocles... also for his weapon power. (:
Hi Mindy! Welcome to the message boards.. I hope you can post your opinion on things, there are lots of things on the forums that would love your view. Anyway, my favorite class - specific companion would be Sarah Steele or Samocles like Mindy said. Lt. Springer isn't bad either, I just need to level him up. (I sort of.. Convinced Mindy to join the Boards.)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i kind of meant like the companions like fan flanders peter quint chantal living stone the marchioness carcarius grimtooth any is fine though

Quiet Edward Devereaux level 65
Darling Mark Bristol level 65
Sarah Ingham level 23
Stormy Alejandro Burke level 11
Golden William Bristol level 4

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Arceus and Zap on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
i kind of meant like the companions like fan flanders peter quint chantal living stone the marchioness carcarius grimtooth any is fine though

Quiet Edward Devereaux level 65
Darling Mark Bristol level 65
Sarah Ingham level 23
Stormy Alejandro Burke level 11
Golden William Bristol level 4
Oh, out of that group of companions, I would probably say Chantal Livingstone. Her sniper shots are very useful, I also like Carcarius because his animations are very cool. All of the new advanced companions are a must have, for they have the ability to boost your agility, will, or strength. Have fun pirating, my friends!

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
mine so far is ...
Buccaneer restricted: Mustang Gaucho
Musketeer restricted: Ridolfo Capoferro(Unicorn Fencer)
Privateer restricted: Tonka(Bison Champion)
Swashbuckler: Froggo Villa
Witchdoctor: Sky Snake

Stocky Tim Calles lvl.32
Black Michael Sharp lvl. 22
Fearless Felix Lester lvl.27
Lenora Everhert lvl23
Red Brianna Dromond lvl.24

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
*cough**cough*louislebisque*cough*cough*

anyone got a cough drop?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I really don't have a favorite class companion, I like them all equally.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Polaris1055 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
mine so far is ...
Buccaneer restricted: Mustang Gaucho
Musketeer restricted: Ridolfo Capoferro(Unicorn Fencer)
Privateer restricted: Tonka(Bison Champion)
Swashbuckler: Froggo Villa
Witchdoctor: Sky Snake

Stocky Tim Calles lvl.32
Black Michael Sharp lvl. 22
Fearless Felix Lester lvl.27
Lenora Everhert lvl23
Red Brianna Dromond lvl.24
Actually most (if not, all) of those aren't restricted to a single class. They just unlock as crown items instead for any other class

Like how I have Sky Snake on my swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
Actually most (if not, all) of those aren't restricted to a single class. They just unlock as crown items instead for any other class

Like how I have Sky Snake on my swashbuckler
I know that but would you rather bother buying a companion that another one of your characters could get or buy more area I'd buy more area
the only companions I've boughten form the crown shop are Nikeeta, Prince Yulfest, and El Tiburion
also I wonder why Tonka is Privateer restricted you spend all of your time in book 7 looking for him then true love triumphs come by and using my and I'm like what the heck! I spent this whole book and found Tonka now I gotta use my privateer and now I gotta do the whole book again to get Tonka?
I'd be happier if anyone who bought Tonka gets their crowns back and we get free Tonka if we've gotten to that quest

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Wing chun, he beasts at master especially since he's a privateer

Ensign
Jun 15, 2014
Rodolfo is also a beast, he dodges more than anyone but my inoshishi chief.PS devs buff the monkey king since he's worse than the inoshishi chief.