Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the Zeena nerf a bug, or not?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
After the Advanced Companions Update, there was a "Fix" to Zeena, the princess warrior.

The fix was supposed to be just to the fires, so that they act like traps and do not damage friendlies, no friendly fire, pun intended! Link to Zeena update notes can be found here:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes

Which states: Zeena's Rain of Fire will...
  • No longer damage players on your team.
  • No longer incorrectly trigger Burst Fire.
  • Now summon fires that must be walked through to do damage as they were incorrectly damaging any who came close to them.
Now, I know Zeena lost 1 Rain of Fire shot, which I assumed was not a bug, but it might still be, but the "Bug" that I am talking about happened when I used the free companion reset.

I lost 1 Epic Talent that she previously had. So, if you had an original Zeena and did not use a companion reset, you will have 1 more epic talent on her than everyone else.

Was Zeena losing an epic talent by design? is this a bug? Also, was her losing a rain of fire a bug or is that intended, An official answer would be greatly appreciated on this issue...

DarthJT

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Well, my message was posted, I waited for OEJ and RatBeard to go through the Bilge Pump posts and reply and low and behold, this post was overlooked...

If this nerf is intended and Zeena is now how they want her, fine, I can live with that, but nothing in any update notes stated this was happening to her, so I just want confirmation that this is as intended, or I want to know that this is a bug and will be fixed, either way, I am fine with it, I would just like an official answer..

Darth JT

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I have sent in two bug reports and attempted to post once about this. It seems not to be a bug.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
I have sent in two bug reports and attempted to post once about this. It seems not to be a bug.
What was the official reply to your bug report? Did KI give any official word as to why she lost an Epic talent and why those that have not reset her get to keep the extra epic talent? Why was nothing ever posted in the update notes? Why was her 2nd rain of fire card taken from her, why was that also not in any update notes?

Was this simply overlooked? Why also has nobody responded to this post?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Darth JT on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
What was the official reply to your bug report? Did KI give any official word as to why she lost an Epic talent and why those that have not reset her get to keep the extra epic talent? Why was nothing ever posted in the update notes? Why was her 2nd rain of fire card taken from her, why was that also not in any update notes?

Was this simply overlooked? Why also has nobody responded to this post?
Because Zeena is getting an all new and unique spell to replace it......and it is hush, hush.

(let's spread that rumor for the time being....tell all your friends)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Developer
Not a bug.

You can consider her initial incarnation the bugged version.

She's fixed now.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Thank you Ratbeard, that's all I wanted to know!