Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Badges

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Hey KI I was thinking. If our characters can get badges, why not our companions.It would be cool if our companions could get badges like "Kill 25 Ninja Pigs" and we can choose one and display them under our companions title and name.

Good Idea?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I heartily approve! That's a good idea! It would be like giving ranks to our companions!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I love the idea but each requirement should be for defeating a certain number of enemies, not a specific enemy. Ex: Defeat 10 enemies, 25, 50 and so on. I do not want my companions having more words under them and it would be really difficult for many companions to have their own special badges. It would be a disaster for all companions to get all of the badges. Maybe a reward for each requirement would give our companion an extra talent (the lightning bolt symbol thing where you choose a stat to upgrade) which could also encourage the use of all of the companions in battle to unlock them all.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Interesting Idea... storyline companions could get the badges that you got for promoting them, like Rat Redeemer, etc. I like this.