Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

LC-VF Idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
For anyone who's wondering, LC stands for Levy's Call and VF stands for Valor's Fortress.

I just came up with an idea to balance Valor's Fortress and Leviathan's Call, since Valor's Fortress seems to be the better of the two currently.
What if Leviathan's Call was usable on any ally, (same shooty/melee block effect) and Valor's Fortress was only usable on yourself? (same blockall effect)

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
For anyone who's wondering, LC stands for Levy's Call and VF stands for Valor's Fortress.

I just came up with an idea to balance Valor's Fortress and Leviathan's Call, since Valor's Fortress seems to be the better of the two currently.
What if Leviathan's Call was usable on any ally, (same shooty/melee block effect) and Valor's Fortress was only usable on yourself? (same blockall effect)
Wow... that's actually a pretty good spin on things. Only it wouldn't work classwise as privateers are the team shielders and team healers, team buffers etc. whilst buccaneer is a more self orientated class.
It is a good idea to balance levy and valor's fortress, but fortress is just meant to be better with defense than leviathan's call.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
The other reason this may not be a good idea is that the Privateers would probably come and stalk my character.