Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temporary Goodbye to Everyone

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
My fellow Marauders-

This marks my last post on these Message Boards until December. I might come back earlier, but I don't know. Don't worry, I will still be playing Pirate101, but I'll be stuck in Skull Island and the few areas surrounding it. This is such a great Message Board, and everyone here is just awesome. Thanks for all of the blessings, jokes, puns, ideas, thoughts, advice, help, and inspiration everyone has shared. Thank you for welcoming me back in June when I was somewhat nervous and lost! To think that in two months I have made over three hundred posts is mind-blowing! I have really enjoyed posting here this summer, and I'll miss being able to share my thoughts. I'll keep reading the boards, and if anyone plans a party I'll do my best to show up.

Fair skies and swift winds to ye!

-Misty

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
My fellow Marauders-

This marks my last post on these Message Boards until December. I might come back earlier, but I don't know. Don't worry, I will still be playing Pirate101, but I'll be stuck in Skull Island and the few areas surrounding it. This is such a great Message Board, and everyone here is just awesome. Thanks for all of the blessings, jokes, puns, ideas, thoughts, advice, help, and inspiration everyone has shared. Thank you for welcoming me back in June when I was somewhat nervous and lost! To think that in two months I have made over three hundred posts is mind-blowing! I have really enjoyed posting here this summer, and I'll miss being able to share my thoughts. I'll keep reading the boards, and if anyone plans a party I'll do my best to show up.

Fair skies and swift winds to ye!

-Misty
Fair sailing my fellow and much cherished Marauder. You will be greatly missed and I already am looking forward to your joyous return. *Chrissy Hugs*

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
goodbye for now, and i cant wait till you come back

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fair sailing, Misty. I look forward to reading your story soon! And, of course, I'll see you in the game!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
You will be missed. December will be here before you know it, and we'll see you again soon!

~Gibbsie

Admiral
May 30, 2010
We'll miss you, and rejoice when you can come back and play with us here as well as in-game.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Fair sailing sweet lass, until we meet again.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Well Misty, you are one heck of a pirate, Marauder and friend. I have enjoyed our little in-game get-togethers and I sure am going to miss your delightful, creative, pleasantly funny and insightful posting on the boards. Your presence here will not go unnoticed but we will greatly look forward to when you once again join in the message board merriment.

I will keep a watchful eye out for you in the Spiral and will gladly join you in Skull Island....I have 5 other pirates still in Skull Island myself-- so we will have to see if they can meet your pirate(s) and maybe do some questing and good ol' Skull Island stompin' together.

Best of luck to you Misty, and we'll look forward to over 300 more posts on the very day you return to the boards, as I'm sure your ideas and thoughts will be bubbling over!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Take care, MistyD! I look forward to your return.

-Indigo

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
No,no,no,no,no,no,nope,nope,nope,nope,nope,nope,nope,nope,NO!

You're not leaving,you're not leaving,you're not leaving,you hear me?!

You are gonna stay for eternity.

Denial is the first step to acceptance.So,I'll be back once I'm done denying.