Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This may be it for me

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Hello everyone, yes its been quite awhile hasn't it. My computer broke and I had to order a new one. But, I've kept an eye on the game through FB on my phone. And I am very saddened by the fact there is still no new world. My membership is over in October. If I don't see any signs of a new world by then I am leaving the game and going back to Wizard101, even though the bosses in that game cheat way more than the bosses in this game, but at least in that game there's always something to do. Take care everyone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainAureus on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone, yes its been quite awhile hasn't it. My computer broke and I had to order a new one. But, I've kept an eye on the game through FB on my phone. And I am very saddened by the fact there is still no new world. My membership is over in October. If I don't see any signs of a new world by then I am leaving the game and going back to Wizard101, even though the bosses in that game cheat way more than the bosses in this game, but at least in that game there's always something to do. Take care everyone.
If you plan on a break from P101, that's fine; we all can understand the frustration of waiting. But a permanent leave? I think you'll regret that. I feel something more interesting than storyline is coming our way soon enriching our pirate's lives like the recent update- CRAFTING! Flag dying, Nefarious Tower! Then I believe new content headed our way ( hopefully in time for Christmas, gotta get those cards and memberships flowing from KI, right ? ) Just hang in there and remember why you play P101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainAureus on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Fair sailing to ya. Hopefully you may sail back this way soon.