Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question on Empire Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2009
I was looking at getting the Empire Bundle. My question is, does it come with an 'Additional House Space Potion' like the Cutthroat Bundle? The website does not list it as having one, and if it truly doesn't I just want to plan for the need of the potion at some time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stephros on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
I was looking at getting the Empire Bundle. My question is, does it come with an 'Additional House Space Potion' like the Cutthroat Bundle? The website does not list it as having one, and if it truly doesn't I just want to plan for the need of the potion at some time.
Yes, mine came with that potion!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
It doesn't have one because it doesn't give a house

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
It should say on the card, look for a picture of the Bundle's card.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I believe all the bundles come with one.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Yes, The Empire Bundle comes with an 'Additional House Space Potion' like every other Bundle KI sells that includes a house. Of course, each pirate can have up to 4 houses before using a potion anyway.
I have 2, and I'm saving up for another because it includes Nausica, who is arguably the best companion in the game right now. I would love to see KI give promotions (for gold or quest) to the other bundle companions. That would probably raise sales in those bundles also.
The Emperor's Palace is a very nice house, with lots of room for the statues that drop all over the later worlds.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Empire's Bundle gives the Emperor's Villa.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
XD I think I was thinking of the Marleybone one, not the Aquila one

It does come with a potion

Ensign
Mar 14, 2009
Thanks all for the responses.

It looks like KI made up my mind to probably get a different pack with the discount during shark week. Looks like the Empire bundle may wait until another paycheck.