Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marcus' unique weapon?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Some of my characters can access Marcus in the Hidden Shrine within the Temple of Gloom because they were created prior to an update which removed his battle from the questline. With recently renewed interest in unique weapons, I found an old reference on Pirate101 Central forums to someone having won Marcus' hand/trident weapon. A member who has not really posted since...

I would like to attempt farming for Marcus' weapon, but if it is dropped by him in the earlier instance rather than in the battle where he appears with Joey Karo in Blood Shoals, I'm wondering if there are any plans to make the Hidden Shrine where he is located available to all pirates again.

If no official response is forthcoming, is there any member who can confirm that they have received Marcus' weapon/hand, and if so, can they provide its stats?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
It wouldn't be very secret if someone just went and posted it, the mods would never let that get through!

Developer
That item is the Skullcutter's Hook.

It is not dropped in game.