Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy, from Bonnie Anne!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Love the ideas.Unfortunately:
1.Blind Mew said One Eyed Jack is NOT gonna be a companion because he's too useful as an NPC.

2.There's no such thing as a Silver Windstone.Windtone color follows the rainbow,with violet being the weakest and most common windstone,and red the rarest and most powerful.So,in power it's:
Violet-Indigo-Blue-Green-Yellow-Orange-Red
Silver isn't on the list.Man,I sound like such a party killer...
maybe his brother could still join your crew

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
On behalf of the Court of Miracles, allow me, a humble Servant of he Spirits, to bid you welcome to the Message Boards. May you have a most enjoyable time with us on these fine Forums!

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood,The Undead Obeah

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi welcome Bonnie Anne I hope you have fun working on pirate101 as much as you did on wizard101 have a great day

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
You know, this reminds me of a previous story about how Tom (One-Eyed Jack) first got to be the best Community Manager for Pirate101, before Bonnie Anne (Leala) joined in to become the new Co-Community Manager we know today, while I read the past news in W101's website. Brings back fond memories reading it.

When I first read it over two years ago, shortly after Avalon's release, I was thrilled & proud to have him join Kingsisle as well as he was when he joined there on that very day. Right as he joined there, he was to be taught the ropes by others before he was set to do what he's already doing today, being a good Community Manager, & through that time, even before it went Live, we supported him & he supported us, even through our difficult times, & he still does so, & with Bonne Anne joining in, it will be even more exciting to have her support us with him.

We have thanked him, and still do, for everything, & we thank you too, Bonnie Anne, for having us here & being with Kingsisle. You & One-Eyed Jack are the best Community Managers we got, so far.

Who knows who else would be with Kingsisle someday? Maybe... a new co-quest writer to help Blind Mew take a load off of his writing paws? Or maybe... a new co-composer to compose more amazing music for the game with it's current composer? Just thinking of what may happen down the road.

Once again, we thank our best Community Managers yet! Keep up the excellent jobs you still do today!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Trimond297 on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
You know, this reminds me of a previous story about how Tom (One-Eyed Jack) first got to be the best Community Manager for Pirate101, before Bonnie Anne (Leala) joined in to become the new Co-Community Manager we know today, while I read the past news in W101's website. Brings back fond memories reading it.

When I first read it over two years ago, shortly after Avalon's release, I was thrilled & proud to have him join Kingsisle as well as he was when he joined there on that very day. Right as he joined there, he was to be taught the ropes by others before he was set to do what he's already doing today, being a good Community Manager, & through that time, even before it went Live, we supported him & he supported us, even through our difficult times, & he still does so, & with Bonne Anne joining in, it will be even more exciting to have her support us with him.

We have thanked him, and still do, for everything, & we thank you too, Bonnie Anne, for having us here & being with Kingsisle. You & One-Eyed Jack are the best Community Managers we got, so far.

Who knows who else would be with Kingsisle someday? Maybe... a new co-quest writer to help Blind Mew take a load off of his writing paws? Or maybe... a new co-composer to compose more amazing music for the game with it's current composer? Just thinking of what may happen down the road.

Once again, we thank our best Community Managers yet! Keep up the excellent jobs you still do today!
Wonderful post Trimond, I agree wholeheartedly and it couldn't have been said any better! A thousand YARS for ye on that one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea. What they said. Very lovingly and beautifully expressed. * Chrissy Hugs to all *

Ensign
Jul 13, 2014
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CaptainDave1 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
Welcome! Good to have yar in the spiral!
And welcome to you too CaptainDave! Nice to have you join us here on the message boards-- enjoy your stay and smooth sailin' & pleasant piratin' to ye!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
Yea. What they said. Very lovingly and beautifully expressed. * Chrissy Hugs to all *
My thanks! * Hugs back *

Blind Mew &/or who-ever was writing the quests with him may use some additional help sooner or later. Don't doubt that happening sometime soon. It may happen.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
Wonderful post Trimond, I agree wholeheartedly and it couldn't have been said any better! A thousand YARS for ye on that one.
I thank ye for yer kind words, Valkoor!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Really late for the Welcome Wagon here, but welcome Bonnie Anne! It's great to have another nautical icon join the Community :3

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Trimond297 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
I thank ye for yer kind words, Valkoor!
Sorry Trimond, I somehow missed this post from a while back. Just caught site of it from the thread being updated.

You are quite welcome!

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
Bonnie Anne,
I have a question, when is Pirate 101 getting a new world expansion? Wizard 101 just started receiving hints today of a new area! Their last expansion was not that long ago. It has been more than a year since the last one for Pirate 101! I love playing the game but it is not worth waiting so long to continue the story. Pets and costumes are great but it does not justify paying more money when you have completed most of the quests (for all of the classes) and there is nothing left to do. I think the wizards can wait until the pirates get their chance to save the spiral

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
Sorry Trimond, I somehow missed this post from a while back. Just caught site of it from the thread being updated.

You are quite welcome!
No problem.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2014
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Wishing you all smooth sailing,

Bonnie Anne
ahoy mate ever since I got you on my crew you were my moms FAVORITE companion I also like you ALOT you have good range.

I am a (buccaneer) named Terri currently in mooshu I have always trained you the most when you have a promotion I do it as soon as I hear about it

i can't wait to promote you to huh ... high lander I your moves as a high lander I really like seeing you wacking cutthroats up-side their fin & armada up-side their mask . for me you are currently a sniper

from 2 of your fans me and my mom

Ensign
Jul 17, 2013
Ensign
Nov 13, 2010
Nice to meet you Bonnie Anne! As a matter a fact, I am new to the message boards as well! I hope we will all become good friends!

~ Lily Verdin

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Wishing you all smooth sailing,

Bonnie Anne
hello bonnie anne

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Tiffany Night on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Nice to meet you Bonnie Anne! As a matter a fact, I am new to the message boards as well! I hope we will all become good friends!

~ Lily Verdin
Didn't see this before, Welcome to the message boards Tiffany.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jjkrooger on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
hello bonnie anne
Welcome to the message boards JJ

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
bonnie! I have some trouble on deck! come quick!

there are shadow creatures EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
awkward mycin stev... on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
bonnie! I have some trouble on deck! come quick!

there are shadow creatures EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the message boards Godsops

Never fear, your Bonnie Anne is as faithful a crew member as they come. Awesome shot too .

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
thanks for the help bonnie!
wait... I just saw... nevermi

i'm sorry, but we have taken your captain prisoner