Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy, from Bonnie Anne!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
the grim reaper on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
ahoy mate ever since I got you on my crew you were my moms FAVORITE companion I also like you ALOT you have good range.

I am a (buccaneer) named Terri currently in mooshu I have always trained you the most when you have a promotion I do it as soon as I hear about it

i can't wait to promote you to huh ... high lander I your moves as a high lander I really like seeing you wacking cutthroats up-side their fin & armada up-side their mask . for me you are currently a sniper

from 2 of your fans me and my mom
now in Aquila by the way just promoted you to highlander you are AWSOME even better range then before this is Terri the buccaneer again by the way and guy would make a good companion as well *i think*

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ensign
May 10, 2009
The moderators here are fantastic! I place a question that I need an answer for, then next day a moderator has already left a response that fast! They really care for the players.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Wishing you all smooth sailing,

Bonnie Anne
welcome to the crewbonnie anne is here finnaly

bloody jordan nightingale lvl 65

Ensign
Feb 17, 2009
A Pleasure TOO MEET YOU! Kings Isle Does an AWEsome Job! Keep UP the Greatness, Thank You!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2013
Wow, that's a nice name Bonnie, it's nice getting to know you, even though we aren't really seeing each other in person.:), anyway I'll have fun storming the skyway.

(p.s. big fan of you, Miss Anne).

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

Bonnie Anne
Yay! Bonnie Anne I'm glad your here!! Can't wait to know some more things about you! Your an awesome musketeer!

Ensign
Apr 27, 2013
Ensign
Sep 05, 2014
Ensign
Feb 14, 2012
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
Hi Bonnie good to have you here hope you can answer my in game and out of game questions

Ensign
May 14, 2013
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Hi Bonnie! I hope to see more posts from you soon!

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ensign
Jan 05, 2014
pleasure is mine bonnie look forward to having you on our crew

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
hi Ms. A... I mean Bonnie Anne. u r my favorite companion in the whole game, its a tie between u & Handsome
Dan, but I prefer u. u r also my moms favorite
well anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and tell u dat u r a very great companion!
and also... happy day everyone!

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
Its nice to meet you Bonnie Anne. It is a pleasure to have you on the Pirate101 forums.

Ensign
Jul 30, 2012
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
Do you know when there will be a new world this game is fun I really want to keep playing it I was sad to find out i had reached the end of the game.

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
Bonnie Anne is my favorite companion!

Husky Christo Mizzen, Level 65 Musketeer

Ensign
Apr 02, 2016
ARR!!! Nice to meet you Bonnie Anne!

Me, my friends, and me crew welcome ye!

I hope ye have great adventures to come!

-Harmony the Privateer, Faith the Swashbuckler, (is this the right icon? I don't think so XD) and more!

Ps: Ye are awesome! :D