Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

possible morphing glitch?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
when i morphed 2 random pets (tiger shark and my macaw) i found a (possible) glitch. i got a toothy egg but the problem was it was all orange (a little red here and there) is this a glitch or did i just discover you could get hybrids from hatching with 2 hybrids?

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
If you had waited five minutes before posting, you could have told us!

Occasionally, the egg coloration is off (or changes during the incubation time).

So, what was it?

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
it was a tiger shark but you know how sometimes you get a known hybrid egg and first look you say "ooh i got the grimtooth!" but turns out to be a nsgw, it was like that

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congrats on the new tiger. Fiorenza and I have tried morphing hybrid pets about four times, and have yet to produce another hybrid out of those attempts.

-Indigo

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on the new tiger. Fiorenza and I have tried morphing hybrid pets about four times, and have yet to produce another hybrid out of those attempts.

-Indigo
i already had a tiger shark (that's what i morphed with) but thank you!