Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Advanced Pets problem?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
I changed my higher level pet to slot two and moved a different pet to slot one (this pet is only two levels behind). But the higher level pet is still showing up for battle (with my pirate and crew). I don't know if it is suppose to do this or not . . . Please help.

Corrupt Allison level 61 Witchdoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1lizarddemon on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I changed my higher level pet to slot two and moved a different pet to slot one (this pet is only two levels behind). But the higher level pet is still showing up for battle (with my pirate and crew). I don't know if it is suppose to do this or not . . . Please help.

You moved their slots, but did you remember to un-equip one pet and then equip the other?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1lizarddemon on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:

If you are talking about the screen where you train your pets, that will not equip your pet for you. To get the right pet to show up in battle for you, open your backpack (keyboard shortcut "B") and click on the "Pet" tab and then double click on the pet you want or you can click on it once and then click on the "Equip" hand at the bottom left of the right hand side of that screen. (Sounds a bit confusing, I know, which is why I prefer to just double click. )

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
There are two places to check your pets. One is in the pet training mode (pressing "I") and the other is your backpack ("B").

If you want a particular pet to join in your battle then you need to go to your backpack and equip the pet just like you do any gear you wear.

In the training mode you can move pets around but their order doesn't affect your battles. I use this to determine which pets I want to train first/most.

For example, I have all of my "Loyal" pets listed first in order from highest level to lowest. I have my Ostrich as a separator of Loyal and Non-Loyal. So after the Ostrich I have my pets sorted as Non-Loyal highest level to lowest.

~SM~