Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Update

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
So, in my previous thread talking about the animation project I was going to take on, I said that I would get started on it.

Since I'm having trouble figuring what song I want to use, I've narrowed it down to a few songs and I want to see what you people on the forum think I should go with. The songs I've picked out are Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson, Playing With the Big Boys from the movie The Prince of Egypt, and In the Dark of the Night from the movie Anastasia. (Yes, I know, my taste in music is a little out there. )

Right now I'm working on song-neutral scenes, but I'd like your input as soon as possible. I'll check up on this and in a week I'll start working on the scenes that I had in mind for the most popular song.

Thanks in advance.

~Scarlet Freeman, level 65 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
So, in my previous thread talking about the animation project I was going to take on, I said that I would get started on it.

Since I'm having trouble figuring what song I want to use, I've narrowed it down to a few songs and I want to see what you people on the forum think I should go with. The songs I've picked out are Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson, Playing With the Big Boys from the movie The Prince of Egypt, and In the Dark of the Night from the movie Anastasia. (Yes, I know, my taste in music is a little out there. )

Right now I'm working on song-neutral scenes, but I'd like your input as soon as possible. I'll check up on this and in a week I'll start working on the scenes that I had in mind for the most popular song.

Thanks in advance.

Playing with the Big Boys is a really fun one and the great beat will make it fun to edit to.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Thanks in advance.

I'm only familiar with 'Playing with the Big Boys', I like it's rhythm, and dark tone.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

Thanks in advance.

i dont know, they all sound great, but i really like the prince of egypt, its an epic movie. so i think yu should use playing with the big boys now i guess

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009

Thanks in advance.

So, you're asking what song people think you should do, right?
I vote for Raining Tacos.

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what to pick from your list...maybe Viva La Vida. I don't know. Oh, frogeddabowdit!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for all the responses guys. It'll really help and some of the more silly responses made me giggle today. :)

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012

Thanks in advance.

Oh my goodness, Playing with the Big Boys! You just gave me a sense of nostalgia, I had to go to YouTube to listen to it... 5+ times. I vote Playing with the Big Boys!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'd do "Calling to the Night" from the Metal Gear Solid games for maybe a romance or sad scene.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Thanks for all of the replies. So far it looks like I'll be going with Playing With the Big Boys, although that may change. Can't wait to get started on this!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
There's one more day for people to vote and then the winning song will be used, although I think it may stay as is. Still, if anyone has last day votes don't be afraid to place them.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I hate to bring this up again, but since they time for voting has well and truly ended, it's been decided! I'm going with Playing With the Big Boys! Thanks for all your help.