Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PLEASE increase the top level!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I have known a number of players who have hit level 65 and have stopped playing the game. PLEASE increase the top level ASAP.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
they will when the new story update happens. until then, i would suggest that you start on a new player from a different class.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
sandy20850 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
I have known a number of players who have hit level 65 and have stopped playing the game. PLEASE increase the top level ASAP.
Patience young pirate, when we begin the next stage of our adventures, the level cap will be raised. Then again, I guess I'm not really one to talk, I started playing barely before these spring updates.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I have maxed two pirates, and have three more in the works. I do not expect to max the last two before the next cap rise, probably in October.

Why October? Because I think KI is releasing worlds and books at a rate where buying them with crowns will cost just about as much as a year's membership.

It's a working theory, of course.

But I still suggest starting a new pirate, with a different class and whose parents died differently.

You'll find that while most will be identical, you will go on missions that only that pirate will encounter.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
My Buccaneer just reached max level,after the last main quest in Marylebone. For the mean time,i could work on the companion badge,go framing for gold or unique boss loot,finish some side quests etc.While waitng for the next world to be added ( in my Buccaneer's case start Aquila ) and go to the next max level cap.

The remaining four is in progress,it's going to be a long while before a second max leveled pirate comes along at least in my roster.Happy sailing.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
wraithcaster on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Patience young pirate, when we begin the next stage of our adventures, the level cap will be raised. Then again, I guess I'm not really one to talk, I started playing barely before these spring updates.
Because pirates are so well known for their patience!

But yeah, I'm waiting for that level cap to rise as well.