Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World New Companions

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi, Everyone. I'm kind of new to the message boards, so I thought this would be fun. I'm not sure if anyone else did this, so sorry if you did and I did after you but when the new world or worlds come out what companions would you like? I mean get really in to detail what you would like their voices to be, what they would look like, and how they would dress. Just be really creative. And what world would you like to come out or what world do you think is coming, and if you have any tips just leave it on here and maybe we can guess what it is

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since we are returning to Valencia, I want a Unicorn companion for my buccaneer, swashbuckler and witchdoctor, and I want them to be either a Privateer or Witchdoctor. How many people think a Unicorn witchdoctor would be awesome? ( And I want that WD to be female! )
If we're going to Grizzleheim, a Bear, Wolf or Raven would be great! ( No Boars, I have enough pigheaded crewmembers ).

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Well...
I am pretty sure that Valencia will reappear for our next world, and the companions there were few and far between. I would love to have one of those Unicorns, definitely a swashbuckler. He would have an Valencian accent of course. Probably wear a suit, and a long coat. Other companions could be unicorn scholars, guinea pig soldiers, or crab witchdoctors. And who knows what other species could show up?
Clever Sam Jones

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome aboard mate and good start on ye posting, keep up the great ideas.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan