Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

captains cabin / decks in your ship

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I personally think that a captains cabin inside ships that you own would be cool i also think that KI should make something like auto pilot so that when you stop steering the ship your first mate should take over and you tell your first mate were to go while you can go in your captains cabin or second deck (the second deck is were your companions can roam around the deck.) i also think that KI should make the companions do chores on the ship like pouring water were there is damage tokens (cleaning and getting rid of the damage tokens) and sweeping the decks Ruthless Blaze Sharp

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
No sweat!
they're already making them!

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Is that why those ships all over that have no one driving them cause I seen some one join my combat but no one with them it was bonnie anee and bull ronie

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
They should add a brink ye know a jail but inside a ship so if some one ye dont want aboard ye ship ye can put them in there they stay there for about five minutes and later ye can get ride of them by plank or if ye get in combat they can get out and unbottle when done with combat