Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A bit of trouble.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I am sort of a bit stuck in Mooshu. Can someone help me please?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
You know the routine Kai. We need to know when, where and hopefully who we are gonna teach a lesson to. Just let us know where you can meet (including realm), when, exactly as in time zone and am or pm, and we can connect with you in game and kick some Mooshu tush.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Hey Kai!

I know I may not be the only one to offer due to the time it takes for posts to show up, but if I may, I can help ye.

Just give me a time and place to meet and I'll be there if I am the chosen one.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Could you be a bit more specific?Where are you stuck?

I myself have just defeated Stormzilla.Now,I have to assault the Shadow Fortress,and...constrain Monkey King,so that he may join my crew!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Hoodoo Master, I am stuck near the beginning of Khotan. Defeating Inoshishi Pigs, I think.

A good time would be... uh...
This Friday.
12:00 PM Central Time.
Realm Vadima.
Avery's Court Life Fountain.

So far, Mooshu is better than Cool Ranch, but I'm underleveled in terms of Nautical, so the ship battles always get me stuck. My Mooshu Frigate is no good without gear!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Oh no! I hope no one showed up, because I forgot! I forgot it was at 12!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
I seriously need help. I've tried getting past it over and over again, but the enemy ships always spawn too near the battle, and I get pounded into the dust with my Mooshu Frigate. All the sidequests I've found are Nautical, so I can't do them, so I can't gain a level, so I can't use my new Galleon.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Never mind. I got to level 40. I have my Galleon at the ready, and can crush those enemy ships!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Kai Alcott on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Never mind. I got to level 40. I have my Galleon at the ready, and can crush those enemy ships!
Too bad I didn't getvto help but I'm REALLY happy for you.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Too bad I didn't getvto help but I'm REALLY happy for you.
I have a question though. The Tso Warships appear to be in either Frigates or Galleons. Why are they easier to sink than Inoshishi skiffs?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I have a question though. The Tso Warships appear to be in either Frigates or Galleons. Why are they easier to sink than Inoshishi skiffs?
Hey Kai!

Enemy Ships and their difficulty all depends on the level it shows when you click them. Enemy Galleons/Frigates/Skiffs do not always determine the difficulty of that enemy, it all depends on their ship's level.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Kai Alcott on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Size doesn't matter as much as level.Frigates are only smaller than galleon.In theorz,if you had a level 80+ raft with amazing stats,added to higher nautical level, you could still defeat their galleons,