Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do you think max level will be increased?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
I'm almost at max level, and I was wondering when the max level will be increased (65). I think maybe in early 2015 but I don't know lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ginelle009 on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
I'm almost at max level, and I was wondering when the max level will be increased (65). I think maybe in early 2015 but I don't know lol
Hi Ginelle, welcome to the message boards. No one really knows. The tight lipped geniuses at KingsIsle "Don't talk schedule" They aren't trying to be aggravating, there are just way too many things that can throw a wrench into the works and smack a deadline right outta the park. I am sure that there are deadline goals and they feveriously work towards them but as to what they are..............That would be telling.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
I think maybe when they put more storyline on live Boom. I just blew your mind.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Welcome Ginelle. No one really knows, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say the storyline and level cap will be updated around August. The Frogfather hints at it.
Clever Sam Jones

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
When P101 opened in October of 2012, the maximum level was 50, and you could get as far as Mooshu.

Six months later, in May of 2014, they added Marlebone and Aquila, and the level increased to 65.

Here it is a year later, and they haven't added anything new. However, I do have a clue: Add up how much it would cost in money to buy crowns to make those areas free to play for your pirates. Then, take that money and divide by the yearly cost of a subscription instead. I get that two yearly subscriptions would cost just about as much as the crowns to open those areas to play.

So, my guess is that two more worlds will open up in October of 2014, and the cap will rise to 80. And the crowns necessary to open them all for play will cost around $60.

Then, some time in 2015, two more areas will open, and the cap will rise to 90.

in 2016 the last areas will open and the cap rise to 100.

This is just a guess. Let's see how close I get.

Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
Max DeGroot on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
When P101 opened in October of 2012, the maximum level was 50, and you could get as far as Mooshu.

Six months later, in May of 2014, they added Marlebone and Aquila, and the level increased to 65.

Here it is a year later, and they haven't added anything new. However, I do have a clue: Add up how much it would cost in money to buy crowns to make those areas free to play for your pirates. Then, take that money and divide by the yearly cost of a subscription instead. I get that two yearly subscriptions would cost just about as much as the crowns to open those areas to play.

So, my guess is that two more worlds will open up in October of 2014, and the cap will rise to 80. And the crowns necessary to open them all for play will cost around $60.

Then, some time in 2015, two more areas will open, and the cap will rise to 90.

in 2016 the last areas will open and the cap rise to 100.

This is just a guess. Let's see how close I get.
Haha yeah! Let's see how close you are! Thank you for that!! It kinda gives me something I can look forward too.