Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do you fight Deacon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
What level do you fight deacon at? And when I'm about to battle him should I bring friends or go solo? I'm a swashie.

~ Hazel 24
Delaney25

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Deacon was destroyed when u were level 1 :I

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Nvm. U fight him in the haunted skyway in the mines, a few quests after getting el toro. Sorry, i fought him so long ago XD

- Daring Destiny Dove: Lvl 65 Musketeer

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Hazel The Swash on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
What level do you fight deacon at? And when I'm about to battle him should I bring friends or go solo? I'm a swashie.

~ Hazel 24
Delaney25
You've still got a bit to go,both on your witchdoctor and your swashbuckler.Don't worry,eventually,you will be able to defeat him,rip off his mask and dance on his remains.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is the fun part, after defeating this clockwork. Not only your pirate(s) got his/her pay back, he/she put Deacon down to the floor and got a reward.The choice is yours to make when going solo or in a group,when challenging Deacon.

Ensign
May 19, 2014
you fight him after you defeat captain blood which is a dungean and deacon will be you last boss fight in cool ranch and youll get the 2nd piece of the map
Golden Brian Silver

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Deacon was destroyed when u were level 1 :I
No, you only destroyed the gigantic weird Armada cannoners (with a cannon, lol!) and Battle Angels at level 1